More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 542 by MistWolf MistWolf

what's the story?

Locked Out

Olivia could not believe this was happening to her.

Moments ago, she had just been wandering around her house naked and barefoot as she was prone to doing since she lived alone and enjoyed the freedom of being casually naked in the privacy of her own home when she had noticed that the familiar walls of her home seemed to be fading in and out of existence before realizing that somehow as if by magic she had been teleported into her front yard.

And worse yet, she was still naked which meant she was standing in her front yard completely naked, barefoot, and visible for all her neighbors to see.

Upon realizing that as unbelievable as it seems she has seemingly been teleported from inside her house to her front yard completely naked, barefoot, and with only her small dainty hands to cover her all too bare body with Olivia lets out an adorable squeak, throws one arm over her all too exposed breasts and her other hand between her legs and then runs towards her front door in the hopes of quickly finding the hidden key and getting back inside before anyone sees her standing in the front yard in her birthday suit.

next image

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)