More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 57 57

What happens to Emma?

Locked Out Naked

Emma certainly has a public face and a private one. To the public, she is a responsible and serious feminist. However, that facade changes when she’s alone and free from responsibilities.

The nice girl disappears and a naughty one appears. It’s not that she doesn’t believe what she preaches, but as any young girl, she has a naughty and sexy side that she likes to explore. And Emma does that on Sundays when she doesn’t have any labor obligation. Past week, she proves to masturbate with a cucumber, and it was a nice experience that made Emma cum two consecutive times. This Sunday, Emma decided to try a new experience: being nude outdoors. For that, she has an empty backyard in the morning, when her neighbors leave their houses to make some picnic. So now she will have all the backyard to herself, without the possibility of being interrupted by anyone, at least until 9 o’clock, when the gardener comes to fix the garden, so it’s very important to her to wear a clock and remember to go inside again, if she doesn’t want to be captured in her birthday suit by the gardener. Only thinking about that makes Emma blush, and also, get a little horny.

Emma fixed everything, she only put on a robe, and then she walked to the backyard door. She didn’t worried about the keys since someone like will not be stupid enough to get locked out. Once in front of the backyard door, Emma slips out her robe, revealing her beautiful body. Emma gets concentrated on her body, touching herself a little. She caresses her perky breasts, making her nipples go hard. Then, she caresses her pussy. It was totally wet, aroused by the reveal of a sexy body. But before starting to masturbate, she remembers her plan and walked outdoors nude. Just as she walked outdoors, her misfortune started. A strong wind, close the backyard door abruptly, making Emma get locked outside nude. Emma’s face change from normal color to a shiny red. She knew what happened: She was locked outside, nude!!! Her first reflexes were covering her tits and pussy, but then, after seeing the great exposure of her butt, she turned a hand to cover her ass. Now, Emma was totally exposed outdoors, and if that wasn’t the worse thing, she heard someone walking into her backyard door.

Emma quickly searches for something to cover up her nude body. She found a blanket, just ubicated in the backyard’s tender. But run after it implies expose her nude body to whoever is walking towards Emma’s position. But standing right there, surely she will be seen, so she might start searching for a place to hide.

What Emma does? Search for a place to hide or dash to get the blanket?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)