More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by stjim stjim

Your Reaction?

Lock Hands and Play Along

You aren't sure how serious Ashley is, so you figure it is probably best to start at a neutral spot. You lock hands with her and try pushing back against her.

Egging her on, you challenge her, "let's see how strong you are."

Ashley playfully bites her lip, staring right into your eyes, and pushes against you. She's strong. Maybe not stronger than you, but definitely in the ballpark, which is unexpected. Your hands are now behind your head as she gains the advantage. Thinking you will stop this before she gets too cocky, you rally your strength and ready a big push.

However, that little pixie anticipated you, letting up the pressure so you fell into her, off balance. She swiftly rolled off her knees onto her butt and wrapped her legs around your midsection. You instantly feel a heavy squeeze on your sides, causing a good deal of pain while restricting your movement. You start to reach towards her legs to work on separating them when you realize she is still holding your hands.

"Uh oh!" She playfully taunts you, "someone is in trouble already!" You start pulling your hands back but cannot match her strength, as she is able to rock backwards to get extra momentum against you.

Her upper body strength may be comparable to yours, but she spares no time before flaunting both her flexibility and core power. Her back now flat, she lifts your body with those well-toned legs until you are parallel above her. Your hands are still locked with hers, now against the floor.

"Wow Ash, I didn't realize how tough you were," you admit. This isn't too bad yet. The squeezing of her legs hurts your sides but you can think of worse places to be trapped than between a hot girl's thighs.

To top it off, the joy in her devilish expression is quite alluring. No more questioning your feelings; this arouses you.

"Are you having fun?" She asks, her tongue creeping out of her mouth just the tiniest bit to taunt you with a lick of the lips. You nod and give a weak smile back, but are still struggling to loosen her hold on you.

"Hey, I want a kiss," she says as she curls her back more, bringing your face very close to hers. Your cheeks flush a little as you once again catch those clear blue eyes looking into your heart.

Ashley finally releases her grip on your hands as she caresses both of your cheeks. She squeezes a little tighter with her legs as she brings her lips close to yours...

Will you go for the kiss?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)