More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

what do you see?

Liz Simmons, a Mutant Attending Xavier's School For Gifted Youngsters

(I'll be honest, this is just me finding an excuse to write my X-Men OC. Expect some WLW fluff)

I see the face I've had for a short time, but that's been a part of my dreams for the longest time. It's far from glamorous, but I like it. And I can always tweak it if I find something off with it or have a sudden change of heart.

I'm a mutant. And I attend Xavier's School For Gifted Youngsters, not as a member of the X-Men (I don't have the heart, guts or nerves to do what they do...) but just as a normal student. As normal as I can be, being a shape changing trans woman who's a mutant.

I still remember when my power first showed up. My body....shifting, bubbling... And my scream...it went from male to female to something in between over and over. I shuddered at the horrific memory.

I was alone on the streets for a while after that when my parents kicked me out. I'm not sure if it was because I was a mutant or because I realized I wanted to live as a woman...

I shook my head to get rid of the awful thoughts. Beast, er- Professor McCoy's class would be starting soon. I needed to get ready.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)