More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NeedAMedic NeedAMedic

Cast of Characters:

Liv

Liv Sanhurst

  • Liv is a marksman, but she isn’t just any marksman. Liv is one of the best marksman alive, able to pin down targets before most people would have spotted them. She has a full figure, with large breasts and shapely legs. Shoulder length red hair surrounds her freckled face, and her bright green eyes often hold a harsh, serious look, which add a sense of danger to her otherwise beautiful, if common, features. Approximately 20 years old
  • In harsh contrast to Emmaline, Liv was born on the streets, growing up never knowing her mother or father. She joined urchin gangs to survive before eventually finding herself taken under the wing of a master marksman. Her mentor taught her everything she knew before vanishing on a routine mission, leaving Liv completely on her own once more, with only the inheritance of her master's rifle as a clue. She met Becky and Fuu while searching for employment, joining on first as a hired gun before growing closer as a friend.
  • Her rifle is of unique design and craftsmanship, a beautiful weapon, completely unmatched by any other in the world. Her skills with it are in a class of their own as well.
  • Liv prefers dark, tight fitting leather clothing that covers up most of her skin, but certainly informs onlookers of just how much of a fantastic figure she has under them.
  • Liv is quiet and taciturn, to speak much about herself, but fiercely loyal to the few friends she now has. Her fierce countenance sometimes gives way to an adorable awkwardness when she is embarrassed, though she can just as easily double down on her harsh tendencies.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)