More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ewong ewong

Where is Jessica?

Little Jess

On an otherwise ordinary day, Jessica is shopping at the grocery store for her family. Wanting to avoid the paparazzi as much as possible Jessica is wearing a simple black dress and a pair of rather plain black flats.

Little does Jessica know how much her life is about to change.

As Jessica walks down the cereal aisle she suddenly begins feeling strange. As she looks around it almost seems like her surroundings are getting bigger. Almost as if she were shrinking.

Upon having thought of that Jessica can't help but laugh at how ridiculous she's being.

However, upon reaching for her shopping cart Jessica is shocked to discover that she can no longer reach the top.

In addition, Jessica can't help but notice that her dress which was knee length a few moments ago is now down to her ankles.

Upon realizing this Jessica can't help but accept that despite how unbelievable it may be that she really is shrinking.

In addition, if she continues to shrink she's going to end up too small to wear her clothes.

Having this realization the rapidly dwindling Jessica feels her vision go black seconds before losing consciousness.

Moments later Jessica regains consciousness and thinks to herself :

Wow, that was the strangest dream I've ever had in my life.

Feeling odd Jessica realizes that she seems to be completely naked and covered by what feels like a black blanket.

Unsure of what else to do Jessica crawls towards the light to her right.

After what feels like forever to the freaked out naked Jessica she emerges into the light.

Upon looking around Jessica is terrified to realize that what she thought was just a strange dream is in fact real.

As the fabric she assumed was a blanket was, in fact, the very dress that up until a few moments ago she’d been wearing.

Realizing that despite how insane it seems that she really is sitting in the pile of her now gigantic clothing in the middle of the grocery store aisle completely naked the tiny Jessica can't help but cry.

(Author note - joint idea - writerperson wrote the original draft & mistwolf finished it.)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)