More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ewong ewong

Who Is Home?

Lisa, my nemesis, and her little brother

"Hi you two! You must be here for my mom. She had to go out rack quick, but she said she'll be back soon. You can wait inside!" The bubbly blonde said.

God, I hated her. She was always so nice and peppy, at least to everyone besides me. Once we were alone, she would tease me, me, and sometimes embarrass me. I never understood why. Of course, wth the way I was dressed (or not dressed), I knee she wouldn't pass up an opportunity to put one over on me.

"So, your mom left you alone?" My mom asked.

"No..." Lisa said, looking at me.

I gave her a puzzled look, but then felt a shot of something wet and cold hit my bare ass! I turned around, and saw Lisa's little brother grinning from ear to ear! Of course, I was now facing him, fists clenched, leaving my shirt to not quite cover my privates. I realized it a second too late, but I still pulled my shirt down to cover my crotch.

"Jacob! You know you're not supposed to use water guns inside the house!" Lisa scolded, though it sounded sarcastic on a way.

"But I wasn't using water!" Jacob protested.

That's when I noticed the smell.

That brat squirted his pee on me!" I cried.

Lisa and Jacob laughed as my mom walked over to me.

"In that case, you need to get cleaned up! I'm sure Lisa wouldn't mind if you used her shower. In the meantime, she can wash your shirt!" She said.

"Of course! Come on, Laurie. I'll show you to the bathroom." Lisa said.

I was surprised at how hospitable and...nice Lisa was being. She let me go inside the bathroom, and even showed me how to lock it before stepping outside and letting me get undressed privately before handing her my shirt behind the door. I was so relieved, so I locked the door, turned on the shower, and waited until it was just right before stepping in.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)