More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dlork Dlork

Who starts off with which rings?

Lisa, Repressed lesbian(Negate ring)

The young trim woman toyed nervously with the silver ring in her hand as she stood opposite the Young household. The old coot that she has snatched the ring from seemed so confident in it's abilities. The slim red head wasn't normally one for believing in fairytales but she had been swayed by the man's conviction.

And even if it didn't work it kind of complimented her indie rock get up. The torn jeans and flannel shirt/tank top combo suited her, covering a taut body, pert ass and perky B cup breasts.

"Screw it, Probably just end up hocking it for weed anyway." She thought as she ran a pale hand through her short red hair.

But if it did work...

Lisa bit her lips as she ran a tongue over them.

Oakville was a great place to grow up, a small rural community with lots of friendly faces and many little hidey holes for the kids to sneak off to if they wanted privacy. With one small problem.

Lisa was pretty sure she was the only gay woman in the entire town.

Sure it could have been worse, most of the people she knew had been quite supportive when she came out, including her best friend Stacy.

Stacey was everything Lisa was not, Extroverted, Peppy, Hot in the perfect all american way. Blond hair, peach ass and bouncing boobs attached to flawless tanned skin wrapped up in clothes far to tight to be functional. In any other reality she should have been Lisa's arch nemesis, The yin to her yang, In a traditional high school movie Stacey would have been the villain to be toppled by Lisa and her merry band of misfits. The opposite was true however, Stacey had been her best freind growing up and despite the fact Lisa liked girls she would continue to be so even after they graduated a few months back, even going so far as to search for other gay woman to hook Lisa up with.

Not that any of them had panned out.

Oh she was also straight. She was incredibly,

totally.

frustratingly.

straight.

Along with everyone else in the town...

Well apart from Roger and Mitch, but they weren't really her type...

"Their daughter on the other hand...No focus! Less about Hot Harmony."

And that was all she really had,her imagination, the internet and her fingers.

But the ring...Having to get her to answer in Negative could be a pain but it just needs to be a case of "Hey Stacey, Are you straight? No! Want to bang? Wait,Shit...remember to have to remember to take the ring off after the first question..."

Squaring her shoulders and forcing the butterflies trying to their way out of her stomach, Lisa slid the silver ring onto her finger and marched up the tastefully decorated lawn and knocked smartly on Stacy's house.

Does she answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)