More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by playingball9000 playingball9000

Choose your character

Lirien, a fierce elven warrior who is skilled in swordplay and archery.

History

Lirien was born in the elven kingdom of Silverwood, the second child of a noble family. From a young age, she showed a fierce determination and a natural talent for swordplay and archery. However, her older brother, Tathariel, was a prodigy in an obscure area of magic and quickly became the favorite of their parents.

Growing up, she always felt overshadowed by her brother's gifts and struggled to find her own place in the family. While Tathariel was praised and celebrated for his accomplishments, Lirien was constantly overlooked and ignored.

Despite this, Lirien refused to let her brother's success dim her own light. She trained tirelessly, honing her skills with the sword and bow, determined to prove herself to her family and the world. While Tathariel focused on his magical studies and politicking, Lirien threw herself into physical training, pushing herself to the limit and becoming one of the most skilled warriors in Silverwood.

Her brother often would distance himself from her. He and her father used their influence to keep her talents from shining, though her relation to her mother improved. Often, she would be given menial responsibilities and her accomplishments diminished in favor of Tathariel's. The final straw came when she was passed up for an opportunity to lead the Silverwood Rangers by one much less qualified than herself. After duly defeating the one who took her spot, she left the woods to try her hand at adventuring.

Beneath her tough exterior, Lirien has a cute and kind side that she tries to hide. She worries that if she shows any vulnerability or softness, it will be seen as a weakness and she will be dismissed as inferior. She often puts up a tough front to hide her true feelings and struggles to open up to others.

Description

Lirien is a tall and lean elf, standing at around 6 feet tall with a slender build. She has long, wavy hair that falls in soft waves around her face and down her back, the color of which is a deep auburn shade, like the autumn leaves of Silverwood. She often ties it up in a ponytail or a braid, especially when she is engaged in physical activity or combat.

Lirien has piercing green eyes that seem to glow in the dark, and high cheekbones that give her an angular, striking appearance. Her skin is a light olive tone, a testament to her time spent outdoors and in the sun. She has a strong jawline, which further enhances her determined and fierce nature.

Her body is toned and athletic, with lean muscles that are the result of years of physical training and combat. She moves with grace and fluidity, always aware of her surroundings and ready to take action at a moment's notice. She also has a birthmark in the shape of a crescent moon on her lower back, a symbol of good luck in Silverwood culture.

Ticklishness

Years of physical training and combat have left her with a high pain tolerance and a focus on suppressing any signs of weakness. Despite this, she is quite ticklish all over her body. One spot that is particularly sensitive are her pointed Elven ears.

She has taken great strides to control the ticklishness of her ears, however, there are still moments when she is caught off guard, such as when a sudden breeze brushes her hair against her ears or when someone leans in close to whisper. One person who was always able to take advantage of her weakness was her own mother. Though she was a noble, she was known for her playful and mischievous nature, often using her sense of humor to lighten the mood during tense political situations. Lirien's mother had a delicate touch that was both gentle and teasing. She would use the tips of her fingers to trace circles around the pointed tips of Lirien's ears, knowing that it would make her daughter squirm and giggle.

One time, Lirien was in the midst of training for an advanced trance when her mother snuck up behind her and softly brushed her fingertips along the curve of her ears. Her mother's fingers were agile and nimble, moving in quick circles that were barely perceptible but sent ticklish shivers through Lirien's body. She started at the base of Lirien's ears and worked her way up, circling around the pointed tips with a feather-light touch.

As her mother's fingers worked her magic on her ears, Lirien tried to suppress her giggles, trying to concentrate on the task at hand. The touches became slower as her mother sensed Lirien's resistance starting to crumble. She would apply just the right amount of pressure to make Lirien's ears tingle with ticklish pleasure, but not so much that it became overwhelming and that she lost focus.

What adventure will Lirien embark upon?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)