More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by playingball9000 playingball9000

What adventure will Lirien embark upon?

The search for a Imosas Lily

A famous alchemist, Eryndor, is searching for the Imosas Lily, a rare plant that only grows in a certain valley. She has been studying the properties of this plant for many years and believes that it could be the key to creating a powerful new medicine that reverses the affects of aging. After many years of searching, she has tracked down the habitat of the plant: The Valley of Oron.

The Oron Valley is a lush and vibrant landscape, full of all sorts of plants and creatures. One of the most dangerous plants in the valley is the Tickling Vine. This plant is covered in tiny, feather-like fronds. It is an incredibly aggressive plant that feeds off of laughter and will attack anyone who comes too close. It will wrap around its victims and try to tickle them into submission. Once someone is trapped in the vines, the plant will continue to tickle them relentlessly until they are completely exhausted.

Other notable flora include a type of tentacled pitcher plant that attracts those with its intoxicating scent, feathery ferns that release hypnotic powder, various moss that are tickly to the touch, mushrooms that release laughing gas when stepped on, and more.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)