More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pablosantori pablosantori

Please help me decide, I'm starving.

Liquor store

Oh it's a good thing you said liquor store, 'cause there's one right here down the block. Just past this streetlight. Here we are. Hmmm, this place looks quite drab. That's okay, there are always police around this area (is that a good sign?) so I should be okay.

There are a couple of guys hanging by the front door, and I think I just saw someone in the shadows at the right side of the building (please remind me not to go over there).

"Lady, have any change?"

Damn, one of the stooges stopped me before I could make it through the door (Why didn't I just keep walking?).

"Not yet." I tell him as I walk past into the liquor store. Damn, why'd I say that, now I've made a commitment. Should've just said no.

There's one clerk attending the store; he's scrubbing down the fountain drink machine. He gives me a glance, then turns back to his work. Good boy.

Let's see. Looks like dinner tonight is chips and dip, and a case of Smirnoff.

Do I have enough? Let's see...

Oh no, I forgot to bring the cash! Erg! How silly of me. Well, this has been a waste of time. And I'm hungry. Oh, what should I do? Am I really thinking this. Conscience, help me, but I'm actually thinking about....stealing... could I really do that? What if I get caught? Maybe I don't have to steal. Maybe I can wait for someone to come in the store and help me? Maybe the clerk will help? Or, I can just... SIGH go back home...

What should I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)