More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gystex gystex

What has happened?

Lips on your cock

At first, it seemed like another erotic dream brought on by too many frustrated nights, but as you awoke, the sensation became clearer, not more distant. A wonderful, warm, wet feeling up and down your erect member, tickling and pleasing you. Suddenly you come to full alertness, and realize that your girlfriend - who never showed any real interest in oral sex before - has her lips wrapped around your cock, pumping slowly up and down.

"Janine?" you ask incredulously.

"Mmm," she replies, reluctantly pulling her mouth off your member. "Oh, I hope I didn't disturb you. For some reason, I just woke up all horny. I had to have a taste of you. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all," you say, still adjusting to the situation.

"You know what I'd really like?" she asks, running a tongue up your shaft. "I'd like it if you'd just lie back and let me suck you off until you come down my throat. Don't give me any warning or anything, just do it."

Her lips and tongue go back to work on you, and you follow instructions happily, relaxing and letting her get you off. It seems that your good deed has been well-paid for, especially if this is just the tip of the iceberg. Janine goes at you with no inhibition or hesitation, taking you farther into her throat than you thought was possible outside of a porn movie, and moaning as if she's enjoying it more than you are. You glance up and see that she has one hand thrust between her own legs, stroking herself as she licks and suck you.

Then, as if sensing you're near the edge, she sits up and begins to bob her head quickly up and down your shaft, pulling your hips up in rhythm, letting you fuck her face deep and hard until you spurt into her mouth. With all due enthusiasm, Janine sucks at your head until every last drop has disappeared down her throat. Then she looks up at you with a sexy smile. "That was sooo good," she moans. "I can't believe I've never done that to you before."

"It was great," you tell her honestly.

"I hope you've got more where that came from," she continues, licking her lips. She starts to climb up your body, hungry for more, when your alarm goes off. "Oh no!" she pouts. "You have to go to work! Dammit, it's not fair."

"Well, I could stay home -"

"Oh, I don't want you to have to do that. You'll get in trouble. Tell you what," she says, sitting up beside you. "You go to work today, I'll spend the day making one of your fantasies come true. You've told me about enough of them, I'm sure I could come up with something."

This new side of your girlfriend is enticing, but a little disconcerting. "Um, you don't have to go through too much trouble..." you start to say.

"Don't be silly!" she says. "I insist. This morning I woke up and just realized how unfair I've been to you for the past few months. It's like, you practically have to beg me for sex lately. That's not fair to you. I want to make it up to you."

"So, which fantasy do you intend to fulfill for me?" you ask.

"That, lover," she says with a mischeivous grin, "is for you to find out."

How does she fulfill your fantasy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)