More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Jeazz Jeazz

How does she fulfill your fantasy?

three is no crowd

At work you have a lot of difficulty to keep attention, you can hardly focus on the simple task of selling a childrensbike and are glad when the day is complete. You hurry home, to see what Janine has in store for you. As you arive home you notice that Sandra Janines lifelong friend is over from the other side of town, as her car is sitting in your drive. You have always liked Sandra. She is a petite brunette about 5.4 with kind of large breasts and a very slim waist. She has very long straight hair, which she usualy wears in a ponytail. You don't understand why no man has ever claimed her, since she is still single. You are a little disappointed that she's here, because you were looking forward to your fantasy. You decide not to let is show, and be nice to Sandra. When you enter the house the smell of dinner meets your nostrils and you are pleased to note that it is your favorite dish. When you come into the kitchen you are greeted by Janine, who gives you an intimate but quick french kiss and she tells you that Sandra has come over to join for dinner. Then you see Sandra standing by the fridge looking more stunning then ever. She has her hair down, and it cascades down her shoulders and on her back. She smiles at you and you bend down and give her a kiss on the cheek. You smell her lusious aroma and she casts a strange smile your way. Janine asks you to pour the drinks and you hand everyone a glass of wine. During dinner you notice Janine and Sandra are giggling a lot and you wonder what's going on, but you are enjoying all the attention the two ladies are giving you so you decide to just go with the flow. After dinner Janine tells you to go into the livingroom and to relax so the two ladies can clean up the mess. You protest but only meekly and you are led into the livingroom by the firm hands of Sandra who seems to be enjoying that as much as you do! As you sit and wait you ar watching TV. You idly flip channels, since you can't keep your attention to the screen. At long last you hear the girls coming your way, and you quickly switch of the TV. You turn just in time to see them entering the livingroom, both wearing nothing but an apron!! They both move over to an other side of you, so now you find yourself wedged in between two very sexy, very naked women! what should you do?

As if you didn't know?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)