More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by johnnyjohn6969 johnnyjohn6969

Whose story do you follow?

Lion Blazing, king of the street fighter circuit in the real world [ Johnnyjohn6969 ]

A few things I'd like to clarify. There will be scenes of and sex in the first few chapters .Nothing like piss play or any of the disgusting stuff. The MC always had a submissive side but as the king of the circuit, he has had to maintain a badass impression everywhere,even in bed as the babes of the circuit boast about their sexual escapades with the king so you being a sub can't come out. The alt reality where in men aren't considered the dominating and powerful creatures is the perfect place for our MC. There won't be any unnecessary sex as I'll be more story oriented. I haven't thought of the story till too far but I've got many chapters planned out so if there's any suggestions, just message me.

You are Lion Blazin. The king of the street fight circuit of New brooks city. At just 25 years of age, you've become the undisputed King, dominating every single club out there. You've worked out hard for more than seven years for your success.

You're 6'2 feet tall, with shredded body that's free of body fat. You're nothing but pure muscle. What makes you the fighter is the fact that you've honed all your skills to the maximum limit of the human body. Max strength, max stamina,max fortitude,max charisma. Basically, you're like a demigod. Beast. In bed too.

You've fucked many hot babes on the way to glory. Also,now that you're the king, chicks from the circuit,be it fighters or watcher, just throw themselves at you. The circuit has a lot of money involved in it. You've slept with many famous,rich babes too and you completely dominated them in bed fucking them into an incoherent mess with your 10 inch long gigantic dick. You're the man that every girl wants,the man that every guy wants to be, the man that has everything at his feet. But, life ain't that easy eh?

The Lion Blazin who conquered hundred's of vicious fighters,the Lion Blazin who is considered as a demigod amongst men actually is a big submissive guy in bed. That's what you've always wanted but you always had to put up a dominant,strong,manly impression in front of everyone and that affected your personal life too. You've fucked the hottest babes out there and it has been fun, but never satisfying for you. You've always felt something lacking and you know what it is.

The Lion Blazin, conqueror,beast wants to submit to women completely. That's the biggest fantasy of yours. And now, it's going to get fulfilled,but not how you'd expected it too.

On to the story.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)