More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Groffin Groffin

Your first conquest is?

Linkle

Linkle was a new addition to the champions' circle. A petite girl who grew up on a Cuccuo farm, she had answered the call for new recruits by the Army, stars in her eyes from fantasies of realizing her childhood dream of proving herself the Hero of Legend reborn a Heroine. Needless to say, it was awkward at first for Link to be around her, and everyone refrained from bringing the subject of the Hero up where she could hear.

But despite her ditziness and ridiculous lack of spatial awareness, Linkle had proven herself a wunderkind of a fighter, and looked damn good doing it. Her figure was firm if slight, and her legs, especially her thighs, were simply incredible.

She was volunteering in the food tent right now. Thinking back, Linkle didn't seem to hold much interest in him. Maybe if he proved to her he was the definite Hero, she'd devote herself to him...or it might irrevocably devastate her. Alternatively, he could humor her fantasies and try to use flattery or dares to get her to sleep with him.

Disillusionment or validation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)