More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by leroy leroy

Who are you?

Ling Mei (IAA fighter pilot)

Your skin was like porcelain, mostly due to the lack of sunlight you got aboard the carrier. Your violet eyes were the result of genetic modification somewhere in your lineage that you didn't know. It had happened sometime before one of your ancestors had become part of the repopulation project and you knew that at least one of your daughters shared them. Your hair was medium length and almost pitch black, going just beyond your shoulders. Your B cup chest was feeling sensitive that morning, the result of a night playing with a particularly spirited communal who'd enjoyed them. You had almost decided to try buying her time but she was due out within the next week. You wouldn't have guessed it from how enthusiastically her pussy had swallowed your 7-inch member as well as your virile cum. You smiled at the memory before looking at your schedule for the day. You'd known what the first item would be. Safety training.

Fighter pilots were subject to more risks than most and the safety standards were high to match. There were some who argued that carriers shouldn't even be allowed at all due to how dangerous it could be but the utility of fighter aircraft as well as strict safety standards ensured they remained in the line of battle. The main complaints came from those who couldn't afford to build and maintain them anyway.

You had been fighting for the IAA for fifteen years now, you had fought in many battles ensuring that your ground forces would have a ride home. In that time you had taken many slaves for yourself, meanwhile, you had only been taken as one three times. Only one of those because the enemy had actually been better than you rather than the carrier fleeing to avoid capture. You still shuddered when you remembered how that ESF pilot had pushed you into your cockpit and turned you into theirs for five months. It had been fun and your daughter was beautiful but it was an experience you didn't want to repeat.

All that in mind it was time to get on with your day. The safety training would be the same boring stuff it always was but what came after was...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)