More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

What's yours?

Linda Killian, Esquire

Elizbet curls her shiny burgandy lips into a hungry smile. "You are?"

"Linda Killian."

"Ah, yes. Your name tag is over there. Then do have a seat. You'll find the companies mission statement video to be most...informative."

As Elizbet struts off to the next candidate, you can't help but notice her very high stiletto heels. The Company appears not to have a very strict dress code.

You grab your name tag as instructed and take a seat in a comfortable plastic chair. As the room's few remaining seats fill you look around.

The Company seems to have an insatiable desire for lawyers. You recognize three others from your graduating class. Charlotte is a buxom blond. She is nice but a bit of an airhead. Gina is Sicilian, black hair, dark brooding eyes, and darkly tanned. Gary is easy on the eyes, but every bit the sleazeball stereotype lawyer.

You turn your attention back to the large screen as a video begins to play.

You feel oddly compelled to watch the companies history. It isn't interesting at all, but you can't take your eyes off off it.

You feel your phone vibrate with an incoming message. You could look at it, but you might miss something important.

Can you tear yourself away?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)