More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by kin1041 kin1041

What path do you choose?

Lilya Aphrodeez: Human Female Sith Warrior and Sexual Deviant.

Lilya sauntered through the Sith Acadamy with a sway of her hips to attract more eyes onto her. Not that it was necessary, with silver hair, purple eyes, fair skin, and with student robes that wrapped tightly around her body to accentuate her curves, the woman turned heads just by existing. Everywhere she went, she inspired lust in those who gazed upon her, and she enjoyed the attention of all of them as clear by the seductive smirk etched on her gorgeous face. Lilya knew she was beautiful and wasn't shy to flaunt it.

Lilya was the heiress to the Aphrodeez family, a small and nearly unknown sith house but powerful none the less. The only reason that it wasn't well known was that the Aphrodeezs liked their privacy. They specialized in using the through carnal pleasures, and while the Sith were open to all things dark and empowering, it was usually best for everyone if the Aphrodeez kept their exploits to themselves. Lilya planned to take a more traditional path when she became Sith, but like the rest of her family, she had an endless thirst for pleasure that would not be repressed for any reason, and she looked forward to using the dark side in more twisted and depraved ways.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)