More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by kin1041 kin1041

What next?

Meeting Vemrin

On her way to see Overseer Tremel, Lilya was stopped in the hallway by two other acolytes. One was big with a shaved head, goatee, and a black tattoo on his head, while the other one was smaller, with red cornrows and a cross scar on his face that went over his nose and right eye.

"Hey there, acolyte!" the smaller of the two called. He was clearly the boss; Lilya could tell just by looking at him he was much stronger than the other guy as well. Also, judging from the hint of hostility she sensed in him, she could guess who this acolyte was. "Hold on a moment, let me get a look at you." He looked her up and down; Lilya took a moment, place a hand on her cocked hip, and gave the young man a seductive smile. His hostility wavered slightly, but only slightly; the guy might be physically attracted to her but apparently, whatever his goals were prevented him from being seduced further. It was a pity, Lilya could tell that the smaller acolyte was basically a wild and powerful animal, and she would've had a lot of fun with him if he were inclined to be friendlier.

"Hmm, so you're Overseer Tremel's secret weapon," the red-headed acolyte said with a sneer. "Impressive to be sure. 'Fraid the old man waited too long to make his move, though. I'm Vemrin, and unlike you, I've fought and bled for everything I have. I demand respect."

"And what will you do if I don't?" Lilya asked with a sultry voice. "Are you going to punish me? Show me place and all the terrible Sith brutality that comes with it?"

"Your mind games won't work here," Vemrin snarled. Unfortunately, he wasn't bluffing, Lilya could sense that her words may have nudged him in the direction she wanted, but he was steadfast in his growing hatred towards her and Tremel. "I thought that Purebloods were supposed to be above it all, but you act like some two credit dancing girl. Not that it matters, if Overseer Tremel had made his move a year ago when I first arrived, he might have had a chance. But now? Too little, too late."

"This is ridiculous, Vemrin!" the big one shouted. "Let's just kill her and hide the body!" Lilya shot the man a disgusted glare. While Vemrin had a lot of power packed into his smaller frame, his backup thug was obviously all bark but no bite. The type of guy who rode on his stronger friends' coattails looked scary rather than actually being dangerous.

"We're not on Balmorra anymore, Dolgis," Vemrin replied cooly. "There are rules. Traditions. We'll leave the shortcuts to Overseer Tremel and his last pathetic hope here."

"Can't we put aside the nasty comments and settle this in a more private way?" Vemrin didn't even answer her, just threw her a loathing glare, and then motioned for his tag along to follow him out.

"Come on, Dolgis. We're leaving."

"Be right there, Vemrin," Dolgis replied with his best attempt at a sinister voice. Vemrin just walked past Lilya while Dolgis glared at her.

"Listen to me, you useless slut," Dolgis growled. "Acolytes aren't allowed to **** each other. But accidents happen." He gave her a nasty grin and put his hands on his hips to help him look big and strong. "It isn't **** without witnesses. No more warnings, Vemrin's the alpha monster here. You go after Vemrin, you die." Lilya openly rolled her eyes but didn't bother responding to the pale Tu'kata's attempts to overcompensate. Dolgis gave one last sneer before hurrying to catch up with his better.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)