More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Awokado Awokado

Continue chapter from the perspective of...

...Lily.

"Magical Girl Club...huh?" Lily looked at the bulletin board in school in disbelief.

'In the response to the appearance of Magical Girls in our city, we decided to start up a new club, focused on our city's new Magical Girls - Gorgeous Violet (Lilitia), Radiance Blue (Amy) and Timid Darkness Black (Brie). The club will focus on them as a whole - their outfits, personalities, missions, and magic! We welcome all fans of Magical Girls related things! All are welcome! Sign up here!'

"This is ridiculous..." she said to herself, while reading the entire post. What's worse, she saw more signatures than she expected. Were so many people actually that interested in them? It seems everyone who signed up for the club is also a boy, so Lily had her own worries about that... "As if those pictures and the videos on the internet and TV weren't enough..."

Amelia, of course, was absolutely delighted after seeing all the news about them. She posted so much stuff on their private chat, Lily decided to mute it after the twentieth link. It seemed Berry disliked seeing all of that as much as Lily, who couldn't believe how Amelia could enjoy it that much, when a lot of those pictures showed the aftermath of the fight, where her outfit got half-destroyed... but the worst of all, in every single picture Lily was seen in her absolutely humiliating outfit. By far, it was the most revealing out of all three of them, with her panties in sight, and her breasts almost spilling through semi-transparent cloth... from reading some comments on the internet, she knew people were very much interested in her because of that.

"And I can bet plenty of boys in the school are, too." She turned her head to the club's invitation post and began walking to her class, giving suspicious looks to all the people on her way. "But they don't recognize us... right?" If they did, by now it would be a huge scandal, she bet. That bird did say there is some magic in place... so I guess it did worked, yes?

But that was only one of many of her concerns. It seemed the problems multiplied by the day, when she learned of her semi-friend classmate, Susan, blackmailing her... Shade did say it was because of the influence of Libido, but the stuff she said yesterday...

"It's not like I was purposefully mean to her, or to others... I just want to concentrate on my studies, that is all... no, it's not my fault! It's just the Libido fault that she is like that. I just hope I will get enough of those sexual energies, so I can deal with her soon. But the fact she got those pictures of me after a shower... it's too much. I can only hope that she will get tired of that 'blackmailing' stuff. If I just brave it out and make it seems like I don't really care about it, maybe she will get bored..."

And as Lily gets busy with her own thoughs...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)