More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Awokado Awokado

And as Lily gets busy with her own thoughs...

She reaches her classroom.

"Have you seen the Magical Girls yesterday?"
"Yea, it was all over the news..."
"They are the same age as us, no?"
"Look, this one was very cute..."
"That one's costume looks a little... sluttish."
"She is so cute! Look, those pictures..."

As Lily entered her classroom, she could hear all around other classmates talking about one topic in particular. She heard talks about Lilitia, Brie and Amy, and saw glimpses of their phone's screens showing the pictures taken yesterday, but it seemed no gazes were focused on her. So, just like it was supposed to be, no one knew it was her and her friends were the Magical Girls everyone was talking about.

"Hmpf..." Lily sat in her seat and observed her surrounding. The entire class was like little kids watching some newest trend on the Internet, both girls and boys. She found idiotic how excited they all were about it, but also a little embarrassed, since they for sure were glaring at her, in Magical Girl outfit and a disguise, with which they won't be able to tell it was actually her, but still, it made her... angry. "Maybe they will find something more interesting soon enough..." she hoped, thinking that perhaps in time they will become just some slightly interesting new topic...

As Lily began to unpack her school's accessories and books from the bag into her desk, she noticed Susan entering the classroom, with a childish, cocky smile appearing on her face, as she noticed Lily's presence in the classroom. She went in her direction, almost jumping with excitement, making her hazelnut brown shoulder-length twin tails shake joyfully.

"Hi, Lily!" she greeted Lily happily, as if everything was as usual as always.

"Hello, Susan," Lily responded coldly, as Susan seated herself next to her.

"I saw your performance yesterday... all three of you looked very cute, but your costume definitely is something else. Did you enjoy it? With your panties left in the open, with your cute little boobs almost on display? I guess it's quite embarrassing, since your friends have a lot more comfortable looking outfits, although it looked as Berry didn't enjoy it almost as much as you. Amelia, on the other hand, it seemed she didn't care at all about all the viewers looking at her gigantic boobies."

"Huh?" At first, Lily decided to ignore whatever shameful words will spew out of Susan's mouth, but the more she talked, the more Lily understood that... "You... you know that we are..."

"Of course I do!" Susan laughed like the happiest girl in the world, then looked at Lily with very confident look in her eyes.

. . .

"Oh, don't worry!" Susan laughed again, seeing Lily's anxious beginning to grow in her eyes. "I'm not going to tell anybody about neither you, nor your friends. That will end all the fun, don't you think? Especially now, since..." She took out her phone, clicked something on the screen, and showed the blackmailing photo of Lily's nudity to her." Now I have so much more stuff I can, hm, convince you with, don't you think? It's one thing to expose a naked photo of a girl from a class, but what about exposing both the body and identity of a city's Magical Girl? I think everyone would go nuts, especially the boys, don't you think? I can just imagine them taking their hard cocks and stroking them to this picture of you. Wouldn't you like that? I bet even now, with no additional help, a lot of our classmates think about you in the evenings, imagining your pretty, little face close to their own, being able to touch you all over your smooth, flat skin...

"What. Do. You. Want?" Lily asked with gritted teeth, a slight reddish blush on her face.

"Of course, to take advantage of mine... knowledge, you could say? But I'm not going to be so merciless as were you with me for all this time... so for now, I have for you one simple task..."

And the task Susan comes up with is to...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)