More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

Who are you?

Lily

You look at yourself in the mirror. Your dyed black hair is shoulder length. Your lipstick is black and your nose stud sparkles in the light. You open your mouth to catch a glimpse of your brand new tongue piercing. It still feels strange in your mouth. You make a some final adjustments to your leather corset.

You exit the bathroom eager to find out what just happened. As you walk by your preppy neighbors room he motions you in.

“Did you see this shit on the news, Lily? They’re saying it’s the rapture!”

“No way.”

A horrible thought occurs to you. You rush back to your room to call your parents. Both cell phones go to voicemail.

You finally get a hold of their housekeeper, only to find out both of your parents are gone. You curse god and get ready to fly home.

Thankfully classes are cancelled.

———————————————————

After a week off for everyone to mourn lost family and friends, classes resume. You are glad the next three months are nothing more than boring routine. Sure, there are reports some succubus got elected mayor of Las Vegas, which you think is kind of cool and there are rumors you can sell your soul for money or power, but you don’t know any people that have.

Of course, that all changes when…

What happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)