More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Yurisenpai Yurisenpai

What's next?

Lily 18yr NEET dropout (1)

You're Lily, young girl who turned 18 last night, lazy ass who dropped out in the last year on middle school and now squated as NEET in rundown apartment near the city park.

You visit small coffee shop across the city park and when you sit in the table you find old notebook under your table. You look inside and read some info how to use it, after first success you start writing your rules.

Old rule: coffee shops hire only female under 30 year old, full time employees must be over 18, part-time employees not.

Old rule: coffee shops dress code requires female employees to be to naked all time, only small frilly apron with pockets is allowed.

New rule: milk is served from girls breast for every ordered type of coffee or hot chocolate, customer can choose it to the cup or his mouth, if the milk is served separately.

You look on the girl behind the glass counter a her clothes vanishing away, but she continues with work as nothing happens.

You ordered coffee and watching the barista as she prepared the order fully naked and later put it on the plate, another girl take the order and bring it to your table.

"Here is your order, madam, would you like milk ?" she ask you, You say yes and she lean over the table to squeeze her breast and pour fresh milk to your cup. You thanked her and she leave.

You taste the coffee, look on the street and saw some busty office workers, you get another idea, it's nice sunny day.

Old rule: all female office workers are bottomless and their breast are visible under clothes, on meetings they fingering each other instead of shaking hands.

You look on the street again and saw two ladies in suit as fingering each other and after that they go inside the coffee shop for their business meeting.

They sit next to you and spread legs, so everyone can see their wet pussies, you look and get feeling you want more so you start writing another rule.

Old rule: underwear exist only for boys, girls underwear and skirts was never invented, all clothes is unisex, same for boys and girls.

You look on your body and feels as everything under your oversize hoodie slowly vanished, you unzip your upper part and look inside, your bra is gone, you move your hand on the bottom part and your panties are also gone, now you have only your hoodie and very short jeans shorts that cover only small part of your crotch and ass, but you don't care.

You pay for the coffee and go outside.

Where we go next ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)