More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RegressionSchool RegressionSchool

Who do you want to follow?

Lillian and Stefan (just moving in)

Lillian and Stefan stepped out of their car, their eyes wide with excitement as they took in the sights of their new home in The Colony. Lillian, with her petite frame and a confident stride, exuded an air of intelligence and determination. Her dark hair framed her face in gentle waves, and behind her glasses, her eyes sparkled with curiosity and ambition.

As she unloaded boxes from the trunk, her framed Ph.D. in chemical engineering could be seen on top of them, hinting at a brilliant mind and a passion for science. Each movement was precise and deliberate, a reflection of her meticulous nature and dedication to her craft.

Beside her, Stefan cut a striking figure with his tall stature and easy smile. His years as a journalist had left him with a keen eye for detail and a knack for storytelling. With his tousled hair and rugged charm, he carried himself with an air of confidence and warmth.

Together, they had made the bold decision to leave behind the hustle and bustle of the big city in search of a simpler life in The Colony. Their shared sense of adventure and desire for a fresh start had brought them to this moment. Ready to embrace whatever challenges lay ahead.

As they surveyed their new surroundings, the possibilities seemed endless. With determination in their hearts and hope in their eyes, Lillian and Stefan were ready to write the next chapter of their lives in The Colony.

What's their deal?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)