More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bam316 bam316

So with that said, who are you, and what gender.

Lilith's Escape and First Female Victim in Two Years

As Lilith Sat chained to a wall in her prison cell keeping an eye on the closed-circuit TV camera in her cell

Talking to it like someone or anyone that was there listening in on her conversation and spreading her dark gospel of debauchery and destruction gloating the fact that deep down all humans were devils inside just waiting for someone to awaken the darkness within them. All in a matter of time Lilith Amused to herself.

As novice Security Officer Molly Jensen sat there entranced at the screen as she heard Lilith’s mantra over and over in her subconsciousness as the deck Sargent James Addams came in and said what the fuck is going on here.

Snapping Molly out of the trance that Lilith was programming into her mind As Molly’s boss turned off the speakers and said did anyone tell you that cunt is dangerous she either killed 100 men and women or worse changed them into something like her. It took us over two years to finally catch this bitch and to lock her demonic ass up and throw away the key.

even POTUS told us directly do not talk, touch, look and or feed this bitch’s ego, Molly said I’m Sorry sir it won’t happen again, as he relived her for the night and told her to get some sleep not knowing the damage Sargent Addams had just done without knowing as Molly clocked out of her post.

As Molly finally got to her quarters and peeled off her uniform allowing her white five feet four one hundred and fifteen-pound frame and her long golden brown hair to breathe as she walked thru her quarters as she removed her white lace bra and matching lace panties as she walked naked in a daze unbeknownst to most unless they saw with their own eyes towards her bathroom door and entered and closed the door behind her.

Inside Molly Turned on the Shower Head on full hot water as to drown out any and all audio listening device that may be planted in the room as she waited for her bathroom sink mirror to be covered with steam as she was mesmerized by Lilith’s Mantra Earlier started chanting in her own voice as Lilith demonic gospel vows resonated in her head and drew intricate designs on the steam covered mirror until near end of the chant she can hear her Mistress in her mind’s eye said ”I want you to cum for me once you cum for me you will be freed from this wretched life my young disciple” as Molly continued to chant and feel herself up and down as the heat in the bathroom started to make her body temperature to rise as well making her b-cup tits sheen with sweat as her cute nipples harden by her finger pinching and twisting with reckless abandonment.

As her other hand slid down her stomach as her fingers parted her over slicked cunt lips as her fingers worked their way in to her glistening folds as her thumb bumped and flicked her clit making her fingers go deeper into her as she felt her pussy clamp hard on her fingers massaging the inner walls until she came all over the floor screaming as she achieved a massive orgasm and finally rises and wipes the mirror clean she to see the image of her mistress calling to free her from her confines.

Molly then grabbed her robe and her access cards for the facility stopping by the closed-circuit feeds and putting the feeds on an infinite loop as she headed to the containment to find her mistress and free her from her confines.

When Molly came to the prison that house her soon to be mistress she used her key cards and disrobed as she went thru the open door as she walked in and shot the lock from the inside and dropped to her knees in front of her red skinned goddess.

Lilith said ahh welcome little one at first, I thought I wasn’t getting thru to anyone but I see now you were just biding your time crawl to me set me free so I can give you your reward my pet, As I crawled on my hands and knees undoing the locks with the right key cards my mistress was set free in all of her red skin glory.

Lilith looked at Molly and said Do you wish to be like me my child as Molly felt flushed and horny both at the same time as Lilith’s breath made her nipples strained hard as her breath became labored and moaned Yes…. Mistress I Do…. as Lilith talon fingers traced every single part of Molly’s naked Flesh making Molly beg for more as Lilith leaned down and gave her pet a passionate kiss on her trembling lips feeling her tongue slither into Molly own as she raised her to eye level.

Lilith said what are you willing to pay for my pet to have this kind of body forever as Lilith continue to stroke the clit of her pet as she moans and bucks her hips toward her finger letting Lilith feel the juices flowing from her cunt.

As Molly Screamed Out My Soul Mistress Take my Soul for Nourishment and Make me like you A Red tinted bitch who’s built to fuck and fuck again and Make my body so beautiful that both men and women would kill themselves to fuck me senseless as Lilith lowered Molly to her black tipped Nipple and said Drink as Molly started licking and sucking her mistress tit like a newborn baby then switch hitting to the other as the nectar made Molly weak in the knees as she dropped down to Lilith’s Blacken Cunt and started to lap at it like a dog to water as her tongue dove in so deep that she felt mistress pussy clench her tongue coating it with her demonic juices she made her mistress cum five times in a row.

Mistress looks at the closed-circuit camera and said Oh Sargent Addams can you hear me if not look at the screen as Sargent Addams saw that Molly was inside the cage with Lilith as he called for a code black and sounded the alarms.

Molly Moaned Mistress Please I beg you Complete Me Make me yours to command as Lilith said as you wish as her demonic tail Impales Molly’s over abused cunt as it lifted her off the ground as Lilith’s tail dive in deeper hitting her virgin cervix as mistress tail rubbed her hymen making her scream like a season whore in a porno allowed her mistress to rip her virginity to shreds as pain turn into pure bliss as her body started to change as her feet and legs started to Lengthen and change into five black wicked talons and smoothed out to cherry red skin losing all imperfection’s as muscle starts to build in her lower legs and thighs as her cunt and clit turned black and grew twice it size and became sensitive that her mistress tail fucking made it feel so good as her ass grew to an ample size and turned red as well as a red demonic tail grew from her tailbone and rested at six feet long with a cock head tip.

As her hips widen as her cunts golden brown hair turned black and fell out leaving her mound bald and red as she bounced up and down screaming obscenities like a bitch in heat as her stomach flatten and built some muscle as her tits expand from B cups to DD tits with two-inch nipples while her areola darken to a rich brown the to a greyish black to a dark black as her nipples follow suit and start to leak as the red skin travel up her body covering her newly acquired tits and up her back as Sickening Rips came from her back as two seven-foot wings appeared.

As She kept going and going on her mistress tail the red skin traveled upwards to her neck and facial features as her face smoothed out and became a look that supermodels would die for as her lips plumped up to become cocksucker lips as her teeth sharpen into fangs as her tongue lengthen as her eyes became slit and red as her hair lengthen and turned a solid jet black as she finally screams out her final human orgasm as her screams become more primal growl as two onyx horns protrude from her forehead as her transformation had been completed.

As the door to the cell opens up and saw a group of five security officers and Sargent Addams as the two succubae women ripped thru four of the five security guards leaving Sargent Addams all alone as Lilith said Molly Sick him as Molly pinned him to the floor and said you know Addams, I thought you were such a cool guy but I found out how much of an asshole you can be no wonder why my queen killed your whore of a wife and turned your only son into ash.

I would wish that fate on myself if I had a father figure like you but I will let you repent your mistake.

if I can’t make you cum in me I will let you live while everyone else will die around you as he spat Fuck You Molly you whore from hell, as Molly said I take that as a yes as her talons ripped his pants off with one gentle pull and looked back oooh look at this he turned on by this as Molly cunt engulfed his hardening member being squeezed by her inner walls as she bounced up and down saying perverted things into his ear building the crescendo and building up rhythm then slowing down and speeding up as James Lost it and Came like a hurricane into her demonic cunt as she started to feel his soul enter her whorish womb as he couldn’t stop Cumming as his body started husking little by little until he lost all his manly features as skin turned to a dark grey husk as his body died under her as his body disintegrated into a pile of dust as she got up she noticed she stood now at a 6 foot 9 feet tall.

Molly looked back at her queen and said MMMMM he was a tasty morsel while fingering herself.

let me show you the way to freedom my queen as they flew thru the facilities halls killing or converting all the enemies in facility into Lilith’s New Army as they broke thru the secret passage into the night sky looking for new prey.

Who's the Next Target on Lilith's List

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)