More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bam316 bam316

Who's the Next Target on Lilith's List

Demons in The Nunnery as Lilith's Army Grows

As Lilith and now her demonic minion that was Molly Jensen flew thru the night skies as Lilith told her army coordinates for a hidden base of operations as Lilith and Molly Headed towards town.

Until Molly said Mistress look a bus that’s broke down and said I smell as a even deeper breath MMMMMMM Virgin blood MMMM a lot of Virgins as Lilith and Molly Landed in the forest nearby and spied that the bus was full of Nun’s and women who were joining their nunnery as the nuns we trying to change a tire as they decided to strike by changing their demonic image from one of their earliest victims each and approached the bus.

As Sister Sarah was loosening the lug nuts on the flat before her she suddenly saw the two women coming towards their bus all cut and bloody as they both collapsed in front of the bus as Sarah told the girls to come quick we have two women that passed out and place them on the bus as some of the girls try to restrain themselves and said no we don’t know who they are, as Sarah reminded them that Nun’s work in never really a safe job serving the lord due to all the crazies in recent years but reminded them that we nuns help anyone who is in need as the girls loaded two passed out ladies and got tired fixed.

As Lilith seeped in feigning in and out scoping the potential victims around her as Sister Mary said there, there it’s quite all right you are safe as Lilith said Mel as Mary asked whose Mel is she your friend over there as Lilith saw her convert Molly and with a fake weak smile said yes as Mary asked what happened as Lilith who told Mary that her name was Sasha and we were returning home from a trip when two escaped convicts hijacked them and cut and them until we ditched ourselves about four and a half miles back and mustered strength to get far away.

As the girls, all said you’re safe now Sasha we Belong to Sister Mary Francis Covenant and we will take you to our home for the night for a warm bed and a warm meal as Sasha (aka Lilith) said thank you as she faked another passing out with a devilish smile.

Two hours later both Molly and Lilith wakes up in a nice bedroom as Lilith said to keep appearance my child you will address me as Sasha and I will address you as Mel as Molly Nodded as they got up and cased the nunnery while all their saviors slept for the rest of the stormy night.

Until Molly and Lilith found the nun’s chapel area and found what they were looking for the nun’s basin of holy water as Molly was instructed to keep an eye out as Lilith started to masturbate her fingers in and out of her devilish whorish cunt until she climaxed on her fingers as she pulled them out of her wet snatch with a loud audible pop and swirled her cum stained fingers in the holy water as the water got a dark tint then went back to its clear looking form and repeated the process again until the final time Lilith and Molly touched the water and it didn't burn their demonic aura as the two demons went back to their room and slept.

The Next Morning Molly (now Mel) and Lilith (now Sasha) was woken up and was given fresh pair of clothing to wear as they headed towards breakfast and ate when all the nuns said as they are heading towards their morning private mass and told Mel and Sasha they had this part of the house to themselves as they left the table and headed towards the chapel area and waited for their sermon to start as Molly and Lilith snuck in and hid in the shadows and watched the nuns pray and drink the tainted holy water.

one by one as their Mother superior resumed their sermon as the nuns in attendance started to squirm as their cuntlips started to quiver and pulsate as each woman in the pews were flush with embarrassment as their bodies started to leak their own slick juices down on each of their thighs as they rubbed their legs together or sliding their panty covered mound back and forth on the mahogany pew to try and find a way to mop up the pool of wet cunt juice in their clothing as their loins kept burning and aching to be touched in the lewdest ways possible as the ladies were getting flushed by the lust within them all as the minutes went on.

Until three of the women driven mad with Lust Stood up Right and ripped their clothes off with a loud audible rip right in front of Mother Superior as they mauled their tits and stuffed their fingers into their cunts trying anyway they could to sate their need to cum no matter what.

While Moaning and screaming Obsecenites Over and Over, as Mother superior screamed out what is this nonsense as the other nuns followed suit and started to scream and moaned as they were masturbating in the chapel either by themselves or with each other as Molly and Her Queen came out of the shadows and said ahh music to my ears as Mother superior stood there shocked and stunned to see two red demonic Succubae in their chapel.

As Mother Superior sat there and held her cross towards us as we saunter towards her touching some of the women as we passed by making them climax on the chapel floor until we reached for mother superior and said I am so sorry but your little cross won't do things here anymore look at them they are lost in a sea of lust as your faith is shattered just like their will to serve, as Mother superior ran away to find an escape to find that all the phone lines we cut, cell phones were in fireplace melted due to the heat of fire, as she went outside to find the vehicles all disabled as she headed back to her room to hide from this nightmare.

Lilith spoke to the sea of twisted sweating female bodies as the unholy sermon began as Lilith Sang her demonic praises as the whores that were once pious nuns were squirming and moaning in passionate sex as the room started to smell and reek of cum and sweat as they swooned to Liliths Demonic Melody like rats to a block of cheese.

Molly walked around and fed her corrupted cum into some of the women slick wet sex craved cunts as they were locked in fornication as their bodies rapidly started to contort and change until another new succubae was in her place passing on their corrupted Jizz to the next until all the women on the chapel floor gave up their human soul for the immortal damnation of Lilith’s Demonic Army as the orgy continues in a sea of red demonic flesh.

A few minutes later some of the new minions found and captured mother superior the only good and pious woman still on-site and her to Our Queens feet as she saw a sea of red demons rutting and fucking each other out as a black taint spread out thru the chapel as she tries to attack our queen in retaliation as our queen slashed mother superior and drew blood as her bloody hand landed in the corrupted basin as she screamed you will not corrupt me like you did with my sisters, as Lilith chuckles I don’t have to, you just did that yourself as Mary Francis saw her hand lying in the corrupted water basin as her now demonic nuns were chanting in a demonic tongue as Mary Francis felt flushed as her nipples harden under her robes as her twat started to glisten and get slick with her excitement as the corruption slowly build within her battling body.

As Mary’s Body Started to feel horny and needy as Molly walked by and said why do wish to fight it, what had your god done for you, she said thru her grunts and mewing trying to fight the need to Jill herself off as her cunt contort and contract as fluid leaked down her legs and made her panties soaked and moaned He Saved Me, As Molly scoffed Saved you did he come to you personally and say this to your face, Mary Screamed No…. No, he did not Let me guess a false prophet that claims he spoke to God for you told you to follow him as Mary Screamed Yes…. Yesss, Yesss my local preacher said I should join the covenant and help people to show them the way to God's embrace as Molly said let me guess you were so turned on by this manly preacher that if you join the nunnery then after a few years of service, he would marry you and be a good Christian woman and raise good Christian Babies all the while you are being brainwashed to give your virgin cunt to one man when giving your slutty cunt to many men is way more fun and liberating as Mary was Panting as her heartbeat quicken with Molly's Words of Demonic Wisdom.

Well boy you got the short end of the proverbial stick so come on let yourself go and be freed from this mortal shell as Molly shredded Mary’s robes showing her glistening body and her now Soaked Panties so transparent that made her cunt exposed to her now demonic flock that was her covenant of nuns to the lord now served a new master in Satan himself while pledging Allegiance to their Queen Lilith, as her tits sweat and strained against her bra as her nipples harden with the excitement of being put on display like a whore in heat as Molly gave Mary a Demonic Kiss that broke her resolve As Molly Ripped Mary's Bra From Her Sweat Soaked Tits showing her hard nipple to the world as she threw her head and upper chest back in sheer ecstasy.

As her slim hand ripped her soaked panties apart and drove three fingers in as she felt her fingers being coated with juices and she pushed her fingers deep inside her until her knuckle rubbed her super sensitive clit as her body bucked while French kissing Molly and Forfeiting her now Corrupted Soul to Lilith’s Demonic Army.

When Molly and Lilith’s Demonic tail snaked up and found her wet twat and virgin asshole and impaled her at the same time making her scream like a banshee as she was violently fucked for the first time in her existence as her body bucked and bounced as she screamed out obscenities left and right as her demonic sisters destroying any and all pious things within the chapel as their dark mantra continues to fill Mary’s Ears as Mary looked up and renounce her humanity as her eye became red and reptilian slit orbs as she continues to bounce and starting to enjoy every second of it as her body lengthen and grow as her c cup tits became depth-defying Double D tits with Areolas to match as her nipples harden about 3 inches and turned black and hard as her nipples started to leak a black like substance trailing down her red skinned body as her ass filled out and gave her a new and improved bounce.

As she continued on her unnatural high as her face soften and became more Feminine and spotless as she screamed once again as her teeth turned into fangs as her lips darken into onyx black cock suckers lips as her tongue lengthen and looked more reptilian and forked as two horns protrude from her forehead as her already black hair grew down to her ass as two loud sickening rips from her upper back as her seven-foot wings were set free as her six-foot tail finally formed as her feet and fingers became razor sharp black talons.

as her twat became bald showing her now whorish clit being engorged with her Queen's demonic tail and snaked her own tail into Lilith’s own twat and exploded her now corrupted soul in her queens waiting womb and was dropped to the floor in a bowing fashion worshipping her new master with a now demonic grin.

As she rejoined her now demonic sisters in the massive orgy that was taking place, Lilith and Molly Basked in their demonic glory watching the further corruption of their flock grow all into the night as they all passed out in exhaustion in a sea of red naked flesh.

What Come To Pass The Next Day As Lilith Owns A Covenant

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)