More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by bam316 bam316

What Come To Pass The Next Day As Lilith Owns A Covenant

A Plan Comes to Fruition as An Outsider Joins Lilith’s Army of Her Own Free Will

The next morning as Lilith sat on her makeshift throne of red demonic flesh As Molly stood beside her hearing her throne groan and moaned with passion feeling their Queen body gracing their own sinful flesh.

As their Queen said what is on the agenda today my children as they all looked back and said My Savior we were supposed to have Bible Study with the eighteen to twenty-one-year-old bible group at eleven fifteen am to twelve thirty-five and these classes last for the entire summer so we can get some new converts.

As Lilith Agreed, she instructed the Women to corrupt all the food they were planning for the bible study for today as Molly Suggested that we better get some clothes as we all can’t use these robes since you all ripped them to shreds during your Satanic rebirth as they all bowed my queen.

As the demonic Mary now Ordered her demonic flock to go out and purchase or even go as far as to steal Erotic clothing like Lingerie and Latex outfits of all and any sorts of sex toys to fit their mold as Lilith’s Army of Demonic Sluts. as Mary looked back at her queen as Lilith said your sisters may have listened to you today but that will be the last order you will ever issue while I am in your slutty presence do I make myself clear Cunt there is only one boss here and you are looking at her.

Now I think you deserve to be punished for your actions do you agree Molly oh yes, my queen and I have the perfect idea as Molly led Mary to the Destroyed Cross and tied her to it as she spread her sister’s demonic legs apart.

As Mary said is this supposed to be and punishments I fuckin love this kinky feeling until Molly came back with car batteries and jumper cables and attached it to her black nipples and wet slick cunt lips and took cables from battery to battery until she reached the covenant power junction box as Mary Screamed Do Your Worse as she loved the way the clamps felt on her naughty parts as Molly Pulls the Power Junction Lever down shocking Mary’s nipples and twat with over 220 volts of pure current then stopped when Mary Begs for More as Molly Hit the switch again making Mary Cum like a whore while Molly Sinisterly Laughed at her sisters shocking predicament.

As Lilith allowed Mary to have her punishment served as Mary Said thank you, mistress, I learned my lesson My Queen, as Molly lowered her to the floor as she was crawling back to her place in line as Lilith said you left a mess there lick it up as Mary Said as you wish my Queen.

As the day went on before the nun’s daily church classes set to begin as Lilith then gave Mary a task to help her sisters corrupt all the food from the cookies to lunch meat and drinks as the parishioners came in droves as Molly and Lilith changed into a human form and name themselves Sister Lilly and Sister Melody and sat alongside them wearing earplugs so they couldn’t hear the preacher sermon.

As they saw the young adults and some of the older adult stuff their faces as thin dark red veins only visible to anyone who was already a demonic whore in Lilith’s army can see and smiled to each other as the sermon came to an end as bible study started with all the young adults.

when Lilly and Melody handed the men and women in the class a Latin bible or that’s what they told the class when in reality was a Latin book of debauchery and spells to further corrupt anyone who read these dark passages along with their corrupted stomach filled with demonic cum stained food and drinks.

As Lilly said I know your sisters here teaches bible verses and since we are now members of this flock they decided that I would teach you the bible from my Latin Culture and teach you all the Latin pronunciation so you can study at home as the day went on as class was dismissed as the classmates welcome Lilly and Melody and said we will see you tomorrow morning.

As Lilith and the flock all smiled with a demonic grin as the church closed for morning mass as all the Succubae dropped their disguises as the sisters put on their Lingerie and Latex clothes when they heard a sudden noise coming from the closed-door of the chapel when all the succubae chased the intruder into the corner of the church as Mary Said to her Mistress that it is Tina our resident nerdy bookworm.

What Can I do for you Tina as Lilith made sure that no one harmed her as Tina explained that I stayed behind due to fact that she was hiding from the bullies of the church and she said she was sorry if I scared you all as Tina sobbed and said please don't call the cops I have any place to turn I was bullied by most of the class and chased me into the restroom to escape as Lilith said it's ok Tina no harm no foul everyone is welcomed here after hours my child.

As Tina said I overheard your plans as Lilith said Oh as she dropped her human disguise back into her demonic form as she looked back and said what plan is that, when Tina said about corrupting the Adults and teenagers of the church whatever it takes I am all in, these Pious Fucks think they can pick on people who don’t look like them and who are they to judge me because I am not rich like their stuck up fucks they call mom and dad that gives them the right to prejudices me on a day to day basis seven days a week to no end and don’t get me started about school nobody does a god damn thing.

As Lilith said what would you do my young child if you had the power to change that and make your life better As Tina Sniffled Anything…. Anything that would make them all pay as Lilith told her sister to follow suit and show Tina their new forms as Tina Stood There Stunned as she seen all the sisters turn into demonic forms of themselves as they said today is your lucky day Tina come with us.

As the demonic nuns help strip Tina out of her clothes as they worked their demonic claws all over her nubile flesh hitting spots that her needy nerdy body never knew existed as she lapped at multiple demonic cunts and drinking coups amounts of demonic cum and demonic breast milk made her body crave for the darkening transformation as her body was passed along by succubae sister to another as they fed her more and more of their corrupting fluids wracking her nerdy body like a addict on their cocaine fix as they lowered her sweat covered body on to a black onyx marble Altar.

While Tina’s hand mauled her tits as her nipples harden in the cool air as her legs spread wide as her pretty pink pussy lips glisten with wetness from within her lithe form as her other dainty hand hit her hairy mound clit as her fingers sank into the folds as her hips bucked against her fingers as she screams at the top of her lungs.

As Lilith coos Do you want power as Tina is stroking her now flowing cunt and hard clit as she moaning Yes over and over Fuck I never believed it could feel this good as Lilith said it could be better as Tina kept bucking as her cunt walls tighten around her fingers as she hoarsely said how.

As Lilith coos Denounce your god and accept my horned god as Molly and four of the other demonic succubi removed her glasses and all jewelry that held any religious meaning as her cunt leaked all over a new marble Alter filling the pentagram with her fluids as She begged for Lilith to change her from a mousy nerd into a wanton whore from hell

As Molly Lilith and Mary filled all of Tina Delicate Holes as the rest of the demonic sisters of the covenant spoke the mantra they spoke few hours back as Tina Body Bucked and shook as her body was being fucked like an animal as her blue eyes turned crimson red as she gurgled as Mary’s Demonic tail fucked her mouth as Molly and Lilith Fucked her cunt and ass as she felt them all cum a few times that she lost count as her body began to burn and change as her bones snapped and lengthen becoming flawless with no sign of deformity as her ass cheeks started to flair out and became plump as her clit became two times more sensitive than before as her clit darken as her pubic hair fell free leaving her clit exposed as her hips snapped and widen as her thighs and legs became super model like as her belly fat melted and left six-pack abs as her ribs shifted and rearranged as her spine gave her better posture as her tits grew from A Cup nothing to E Cup Globes with two and a half dime nipples and stuck out and became sensitive as Mary violently pulled her tail out Tina Cummed Filled Mouth showing the Dark Demonic Cum Swirling around and dancing on her tongue as her lips puffed out into black demonic cock sucker lips and fangs grew where her incisors were as her tongue lengthen as Black demonic horns came out of her forehead as her hair lengthen and became a rich auburn red tone as her body turned crimson red as she screams out cuss words and other obscenities that make a seasoned prostitute proud to hear as her finger and toes exploded out with razor sharp black talons as her back ripped out a six foot tail as two seven foot wing ripped out her back as she screams as her red irises silted.

She howled like a bitch in heat as her Soul was ripped from her now demonic form as her sinister laugh now resonate in the altar of Queen Lilith’s Army and said thank you mistress for the power of immortality I vow my undying life to you my queen your will is my command as she kissed her queens lips in a full French kiss as her sisters dressed her in a black latex halter and thigh highs to match as Tina now felt loved by her now demonic sisters as the night came to an end while Tina was searching her now evil and sadistic thoughts on her on who has done her wrong.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)