More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tyff Tyff

Which tale do you want to hear?

Lifeguard duty

Ms. Robinson had signed up to help out at the country club as a lifeguard since she was always wanting to help out whenever she could. Ms. Robinson wasn’t even interviewed and was asked what size one piece she would need for the job. Ms Robinson said a small would suffice thinking only about her tiny waist and forgetting her gigantic ass and tits that most likely strain the poor red swimsuit. The manager got her a few small one pieces and told her to report the next day. Ms. Robinson’s day was over before she knew it and was awoken to the start of the new day. She got out of bed naked like she always does and proceeded to her closet. She grabbed a sun dress with a deep plunging neck line.

She stepped into it pulling it up and over her gigantic ass, which only got freed after a few tugs of the dress, and up and over her tits as well. She put the straps on her shoulders and now she was dressed. She headed to the bathroom and put on light make up as well as fixed her hair. She saw everything in place and went back to the closet for a set of heels. She stepped into her heels and strapped them on flashing her ass and pussy to no one at least yet. She grabbed her favorite sun hat and shades and threw them in. She also grabbed the duffel bag with her swimsuit headed out the door to the country club.

She arrived for her first shift and checked at the front desk. The man stared at her cleavage that wobbled like jello as they were chatting. He was finally able to give her a staff ID badge and directed her to the changing rooms near the pool. She waved goodbye and went her way allowing the man to see the little bit of ass cheeks that refused to stay covered. She walked a bit until she finally arrived and she went into the female locker room. She dropped the shoulder straps of her sundress and was instantly naked minus her heels, sun hat and shades. Another woman that was changing close by stared at the naked body of Ms. Robinson from her perfect titanic tits to her plump, firm ass cheeks that jiggled all about.

Ms. Robinson bent over straight legged to undo her heels flashing her ass and pussy to this unsuspecting woman. She fiddled with it for a few minutes until her feet were freed and in the cold tile. She bent over once more to hang her dress from a hook inside the locker as well as out her heels in there. Ms. Robinson was humming along to the song that was playing over the speakers while also shaking her ass in the process. Ms. Robinson came out and opened her bag to grab the one piece. She stepped each leg in and slowly began to pull up the red swimsuit. As the suit arrived at her ass and pussy, she pulled the suit up to cover her tits next.

The poor suit was stretching to its max as she strained the suit to cover her boobs. She was able to put her arms through the holes and adjusted the straps onto her shoulders. The suit that was once a full coverage, modest one piece was now a thong flossed in between her ass cheeks while her pussy lips were pressed against the fabric revealing their shape clear as day. Her pussy lips were being contained for the moment. Her tits were stretching the top of the swimsuit to cause two things: her tits were pressed together so tightly the most impressive cleavage you could imagine formed that also pushed down the top as well revealing even more of her luscious breasts. The suit was also stretched to show off much of her side boob as well as her nipples were poking through the thin material. She pressed the suit down and noticed it was just a little tight but otherwise she was ready to head out the door to start her first shift.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)