More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GamerChick077 GamerChick077

What's next?

Life in a brave new world

After dying on what my new mother calls Earth-1218, I was reborn in this new world as a catboy. At first, my brain wasn't able to handle the memories at such a young age, and I forgot a huge chuck of who I was before.

My mother would read me a story about a girl named Dawn, a beautiful girl born as a to pirates in some far away land until she was rescued by Prince Ares.

She also read to me these weird versions of Cinderella, Snow Queen, Hansel and Gretel.

Cinderellas was about a girl who's widowed mother marries to a rich man, only for his daughter to kill her, because she wants to fuck her own father and doesn't want to share the wealth with her stepsisters, and convinces her father to make her stepsisters, dubbed Cinderellas, work as servants.

Snow White was about a a girl who is married off to King Bluebeard, only to find that his daughter, Snow White, is a vampire who King Bluebeard feeds his wives to. Realising she's the next victim, she flees to a house with seven dwarves who are her uncles.

Hansel and Gretel was about murderous children who killed their father and stepmother and stole the money, before fleeing to a ginger-beard house and trying to a woman inside who turns out to be a witch.

For some strange reason she despised the mere concept of stepchildren. She had me trained as a warrior by her amazons, many of whom I took as concubines. She told me that one day, I'd get to be just like Prince Ares.

As a teenager, I began having memories of both Dawn and my brother Felix, and I'd have nightmares about how we all died. I noticed that I still looked like myself from back when I was Duncan Shepard, just with cat ears and a tail.

If I had been reincarnated, had Felix? Or Dawn? If so, they were probably far far away from me.

It was a few days before my eighteenth when I looked at the Book of Dawn and noticed that the girl on the front cover, that was supposed to be the story's Dawn, looked almost exactly like my Dawn. In fact, she looked exactly the same apart from the cat ears and tail, and her hair being white. I thought it was nothing at first.

On my eighteenth, I was sleeping with a couple of amazons, that lay naked underneath the bed's covers. I got out of bed and get and got dressed. I had to know what my mother's deal was.

I walked past the corridor to hear the crack of a whip, followed by a woman's scream.

I turned and walked into the room to see some amazon training taking place. A young woman was chained naked to a wheel by her wrists and ankles, her hair flipped over her shoulder, so her back was completely exposed. She was being whipped on her back by another naked woman. She cried out as the whip lashes her back mercilessly and her boobs shake violently. Twenty fine red stripes decorated the girl's back in a crisscross pattern.

Both women were amazons being trained. The one with the whip was learning how to inflict pain our enemies, the one being whipped is learning to withstand pain. The amazon with the whip would always wait twelve seconds before delivering the next lash against her partner. Her back was decorated with its own stripes having been on the receiving end of this training before.

The amazon being whipped... Her voice was now mixed with pain and a burning desire.

I stepped into the room and raised my hand, to signal the whipping to stop. I stepped in front of the girl who was being whipped and touch her breasts. Her nipples have hardened. Where was no doubt, the whipping was driving her to orgasm. I patted her ass, which has been unmarked by the whip.

She stared at me, lustfully.

"Please... fuck me...!" she begged.

I was not going to refuse her. I pulled out my dick and thrust it in her. Her screams were somehow louder now, than when she was being whipped. I brought her to orgasm.

"Thank you..." she said, exhausted.

"You can resume the whipping," I said, putting my dick away and leaving the room.

I went into the room where my mother and her associates had all their meetings.

As I was about to enter the room, I heard the sirens go off.

"An intruder had entered," the computer intercom said.

The shadow creatures that killed me and my friends 18 years ago appeared.

I drew my blade and dove down at the creatures, slashing and hacking. My swift blows sent the creatures sky high.

I spun around to see a young man approach me with a scowl on his scarred face. He must have been the intruder.

He was dressed in black with several belts covering his body. In his hand was a sword with a gun's trigger. With a fair bit of muscle and a cold exterior, this man looked almost imposing.

"You don't know what you're getting into," he said.

"Oh yeah? Don't be so sure."

"This isn't a game."

"Doesn't matter."

The man groaned, "I don't have time for this," slowly and without warning, the man raised his weapon, swiping it through the air, "Guess we'll have to do it the hard way."

If this guy wanted a fight, I'd give him one, "Go ahead. I could always use a real challenge!"

The man slowly approached me. I ran for the man ready to strike.

Bullets fired from his sword. I dodged them as I ran towards him. I jumped into the air and kicked him, sending him flying to the ground. I raised my blade at him.

"And what do we have here?"

I heard my mother before I saw her. She was a strange imposing tall woman who had shining yellow eyes and black hair. She would have looked downright ominous to most people, but I was used to it. She wore pitch black clothing.

"Hera!" the scarred man said, "You're gonna pay for all those worlds you've destroyed!"

Hera tossed a green fireball, incinerating the man.

I turned to my mother.

"Who are you, really?" I spat.

"I am your mother, Hera."

"I mean why am I here? Why do I have these memories?"

"You died and I made sure you reincarnated here, at Balamb Bastion."

"Why?

"Why, dear boy, I’ve always wanted a son."

"What about Hephaestus, or the original Ares?"

I found it a little convenient that someone like me just fell into her lap like this. And why would she need a reincarnate for a son?

Still, in order to find Dawn, I had to go along with her plans.

Finally I would be going on a real adventure.

Oh, in case you're wondering what I meant by original Ares...

That is what my new mother decided to name me. Still, I prefer to be named Duncan.

End of Prologue

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)