More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

Life Is Nude: Max's Temporal Troubles

Max Caulfield, model student at Blackwell Academy and photography enthusiast was in utter dismay and disbelief. She was currently curled almost into a ball, sitting on a towel placed on a chair outside the headmaster's office, crying her eyes out. She was also, incidentally, buck naked. Her knees and legs were pulled up to her stomach and shielded her navel (and ohmigod, her pussy!) from eyes and from prodding. Her light brown hair fell over bare shoulders that rose and fall with her equally bare chest's heaving. That chest was covered in turn by slender arms that wrapped around her torso. Her bare feet were criss-crossing back and forth at the ankles, small toes clenched.

She was a sight of both dishevelment and beauty. She was very aware that someone might want to hold her or give her a hug. That thought was equally uncomfortable. She was, after all, stark nude at school.

How had she ended up in this situation?

Why wasn't she powering her way out of it with her special gift?

We have to make like Max would if she could, and rewind a little to gain some understanding.


Max was early for class that morning. It was Chemistry, third period. She was cutely dressed in her usual outfit, but she was flaunting brand new pearl earrings that her best friend Chloe had bought for her birthday, as a token of their friendship. She loved them! It had happened just in time. Lately her powers had been on the fritz. She didn't know what was going on, but she was very weak with them. She could go back moments, if that. But maybe this meant things were going to go back to normal?

Today was going to be a different kind of class, as well. The eccentric professor believed in demonstration over theory, and so the class had been more fun than anyone could have expected. Today they would be working with real chemicals, gases, elements, the works! They would have to apply what they were given and identify the compounds they were working with. It was fun and full of mystery.

Max probably should have been paying attention as they rolled out the tank of chemicals and another tank full of an unidentified clear gas. Being the kind of person that she was, she wanted to get the perfect picture of her new earrings. Which is why her path to the large mirror over the sink at the left side of the classroom put her on a collision course with disaster. Max played with the earrings as she approached the mirror. Not expecting her to be out of her seat, the professor wheeled in the tanks, and the two were rapidly approaching each other. Max took out her earrings and was just at the sink when her professor, unable to see around the tanks, ran over her toes. Disaster unfolded as Max yelped in pain, dropping her precious earrings straight down the sink. Tears began to well in her eyes as she watched them go down in slow motion. Chloe had really been thinking about her when she got those! Struck by her upset, she reached out for something to hold onto and steady herself. That something happened to be the pump, which released a corrosive breeze from her ankles to her neck as it flailed around, having been knocked free. The pump knocked into the glass of the second tank, and suddenly a splash of chemicals drenched the front of her shirt. The professor had by this time dropped the tanks and rushed to his student.

Now everything was ruined. Her clothes were soaked, even her shoes were wet. Seeing her drenched in chemicals and blasted by the pump, he immediately handed her a towel and instructed her to run to the showers.

Max sniffled. There was still time to fix this before it was too late. Students were beginning to gather around the front door to the class. She could run to the back door. Or she could use her powers! Duh! She could even get her earrings back!

Max concentrated, and felt a quick shock run down her spine. Suddenly, she was moments before when-

Max felt a cool breeze and realized the pump was spraying her again, the chemicals splashing.

She looked down- she was soaked even more than before! And she was itchy....so itchy!

Max took the towel and broke out in a run to the showers. She was filled with dismay over the earrings, but there were bigger problems now. Time for plan b!

As she ran, she turned the corner to the showers and- felt a sharp shock. That was weird.

Stopping, she felt a cool breeze again, and the splash of the chemicals. Max groaned, but then got her bearings. She was partway down the hall.

Must have been something residual. Either way, she had to get out of sight and washed up, or she would be humiliated! Max scratched her itching arms with her fingernails. She hardly noticed the fabric tearing apart.

Little did she know what humiliations awaited!

She turned the corner again, and entered the showers. She kicked off her sneaks and was turning the knob- but there was no water.

Max was about to squeal in frustration, still scratching at her arms and legs when she felt the cool breeze and splashing again. It made her jump, and for the first time she noticed that there were holes in her pink socks. She could feel the cold tile floor on the soles of her feet through them. She pulled off the ruined socks, and then her shirt, which tore at the back. Dismayed further, she turned the knob and was this time showered in water. Now soaked with water as well, she dove behind the curtain and pulled off her wet shirt. Unfastening her bra released two smallish breasts which slightly jiggled. Her light pink nipples were hard and irritated. Even her boobs were itching!

She quickly pulled down her pants and panties and threw everything out onto the tile floor.

She had so many problems to think about, but right now all Max could comprehend was relief. From head to foot, the itching began to fade away.

She almost forgot that her clothes were soaked. And she didn't notice the repeating sensations at all under the hot water- that cool breeze, and that splash of chemicals. So she didn't notice when they stopped.

Unbeknownst to Max, however, her clothes were not done being ravaged.

Mysterious holes began to appear. Rips and tears. It was if she was still being splashed, still fighting them as they eroded-

Max stepped a bare foot out of the shower, grabbing the towel. Her toes wriggled at the cold tile, and a different kind of breeze greeted her unclothed form.

Not wanting to miss class or remain exposed, Max quickly began to dress, starting with the-

scraps all over the floor. Why she couldn't even scoop them up!

Max finally began to lose it. Her clothes were nothing but scraps?!?

Even her sneakers were torn pieces of leather. She stomped a foot and regretted it when her breasts and bottom shook cutely.

And then she caught sight of the mirror, and went cold.
The breeze had returned, the splash of chemicals. Suddenly, circles of skin were appearing where once there was fluffy towel.

Soon, she went even colder. She was powerless to look away as the towel fell away from her body and disintegrated into near nothingness, leaving Max totally bare.

The implications were astonishing. Max tried to rewind....but nothing happened.

There was only the coolness, the silence, and her birthday suit.

There was a knock on the door and Max began to cry.


All she could remember next were her friends coming in to find her amid scraps of clothing, hysterical. She knew how she sounded, but the time for secrets was over. She told them about her powers, and about what happened to the towel.

Suddenly, she was grabbed by several pairs of hands. She tried to fight them away. She was naked!

Throwing an arm over her breasts to cradle them and a hand over her exposed pussy, Max was lead out into the hall. The cool tile under her bare feet reminded her with every step that she was nude.

The air on her exposed stomach and belly button didn't help either. Tears of humiliation streamed down her face and ran down her bare neck and collar bones. She was blushing furiously, her soft cheeks as red as tomatoes.

This was a nightmare. And it didn't appear to be ending anytime soon.


And so this is how Max found herself naked in the Headmaster's office. She didn't know what to expect from here on.

She heard the door open and the headmaster calling her inside.

Resigned but remaining embarrassed beyond belief, Max stood up on her slender legs, and looked behind her. The first thing she saw cemented her suspicions. A large hole in the towel, shaped just like a certain girl's bare rear end.

This was beyond bad.

The headmaster called again, and Max's feet lead her in a sleepwalk to the door. Covering her breasts and pussy with her arms again, Max continued to sob.

What happens in the office?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)