More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Master Kind The Master Kind

What kind of mind control is it

Lies become truth (mental/reality manipulation)

Wonder Woman panted with exertion as she grabbed hold of one end of her famous lasso and attempted to yank it out of a strange contraption that was hidden miles beneath Metropolis. The odd machine was a mixture of magic and technology and she found herself having to strain with all of her Amazonian might to try and remove it, the lasso having been stolen days ago by the madman calling himself Reverse Flash. As it turned out, he had been working with Circe and Lex Luthor and it took the full might of the Justice League to even get this far and locate her lasso. She could not guess at the purpose of this machine but it obviously wouldn't be good if the machine's numbered dial reached the full charge it seemed to be building up to and would reach in mere minutes.

Circe and Luthor had been knocked out of the chamber at the top of the device by Green Lantern as they entered but Reverse Flash and a variety of other supervillains caused enough subsequent chaos that all the others were occupied, so it fell to Diana to destroy this device or at least depower it. Grunting with strain for the first time in a long while she could remember, she dug in her heels and yanked at the lasso.

"No, you fool! You're ruining everything! You-" Luthor growled before being knocked cold by Batman.

"Idiot Amazon! You'll just unleash the energies at random, energies that should be mi- aah!" Circe yelled as Plastic Man tripped her up and enveloped her.

Diana had her own retort as she gave a series of mighty pulls.

"I've heard enough of your self-serving prattle! No! More! Lies!"

With a huge cracking noise her lasso was pulled out of the machine but not just before it reached capacity. A huge shot of golden light flew up through the conical device and up into Metropolis, just as she finished speaking. The mechanical tower came tumbling down and the light vanished, causing the remaining members of the Justice League to cheer . . . unaware of the strange, new threat that had just been unleashed upon the world.

***
Wandering alone through Metropolis, lonely college student Tom Kim sighed. He'd struck out again a few minutes ago when trying to get a cute girl in his physics class to go out with him, only for her to say "she had a boyfriend," which was probably a lie to spare his feelings. He wasn't ugly, just an unremarkable short Asian guy with thick glasses and a poor fashion sense that mostly consisted of pop culture t-shirts and jean shorts. He was strolling across the grass in Metropolis Park when a huge bean of golden light enveloped him. He yelped in surprise, temporarily blinded, and felt a strange tingle . . . then nothing.

"Whoa. What was that?" he asked himself, patting himself down experimentally. Everyone else in the nearby park seemed to blink in surprise but also seemed unharmed by the bright light. Confused but unharmed, he shook it off and continued to his destination, the Anime Club.

"Hey, Tom!" Chester said. "How's it going, man?"

As usual, he and Chester were the first ones there. Chester was an obese white guy with terrible acne and worse social skills but he was extremely wealthy and always paid for snacks and drinks for their Anime Club. Tom felt kind of bad for him because he was pretty sure that he didn't mean to be socially awkward but just hadn't had the chance to develop his social skills. They weren't close friends but Tom did try to make the effort to be friendly to him, since he seemed really lonely.

"Pretty good, man, except . . ."

"Except what?"

"I don't know, I saw some weird gold light when I was walking over here."

Chester's eyes widened in excitement.

"Oh, dang, like superhero type stuff?"

Tom smiled. If there was one thing Chester lusted after more than bouncing anime boobs, it was news about real life superheroes. He was a total fanboy.

"Sorry, dude, I didn't see anybody in a cape flying around, just some weird light. And it went away like almost immediately."

"Aw, that sucks, dude. If I was you, I would have hung around, you might have gotten to meet Supergirl or something!"

Tom shook his head, remembering all the cheesy superheroine "nipslip" websites Chester once tried to show him that looked obviously photoshopped. Of course, it didn't hurt to humor the poor guy.

"Yeah, that would have been awesome but sorry, no hot superheroines this time around. Pretty sure if they had shown up, I'd be too busy running away anyways."

"Pfft, not me! I'd be taking cell phone pics!"

Tom laughed.

"What for your favorite website?" he teased.

"Hey, laugh if you want man, but I could make good money for a shot of Wonder Woman, Power Girl, any of those hot superchicas!"

"Yeah, sure. I forgot - superheroines everywhere run around in public without a stitch of underwear on at all times and their nipples get rock hard whenever somebody points a camera at them." he joked . . . unaware that his words now had consequences.

***
As the Justice League finally finished subduing and tying up the various supervillains and Batman finished examining the wreckage of the odd device, several of the superheroes present made strange noises.

"H-hey!" Jessica Cruz squeaked out as she felt her bra and panties suddenly vanish beneath her Green Lantern costume.

"What the hell?" exclaimed a far less sedate Hawkgirl as she also felt her expensive sports bra and panties disappear, her nipples and pussy now rubbing against the fabric of her costume.

***
"Of course, Starr Ware's new software designs are just one part of our upcoming business plans for the year." Karen Starr said, calmly lecturing the press about her company's newest business plans. She hated this part of the job but, as a CEO of Starr Ware, she was expected to make at least a few public appearances a year for business reasons. Thankfully, she had several layers on, including a minimizing bra to hide her famous figure as Power Girl, and the ceremony was almost over. Various news agencies held cameras on her as she began the end of her presentation.

"Last but certainly not least, we have two extremely exciting things to show you-"

Suddenly, her bra and panties vanished, allowing her famously huge breasts to strain against her blue blouse and white blazer even as her matching white silk slacks whispered against her bare pussy.

"Wha-" was all she got before she suddenly registered all the cameras. Cameras pointed at her. Suddenly, her nipples got rock hard and her pussy began to churn as she felt herself getting helplessly turned on.

"I- uh, oh, um . . . extremely exciting things to, uh, show you? Ungh." Kara repeated unsteadily, holding on to the podium shakily, her nipples practically tearing through the fabric of her blouse and blazer, buttons straining as she found herself breathing heavily. Kara struggled to clear her mind, get control of herself. This was crazy, where did her underwear go? And why was it making her so horny to have cameras pointed at her? She needed to get a grip, she thought, starting to sweat faintly. If her underwear just vanished, the rest of her clothes might be next. She should get off the stage or everyone might see her big tits and bare pussy on live TV, the cameras showing her naked body to everyone . . . why was that thought making her so fucking wet? All these cameras showing her naked body to the world would be so . . .

She struggled to think of the word. Wrong? Humiliating? Bad?

Another camera flashed and something in her mind popped.

No. The word was "sexy."

"Show you, uh, exciting things. Oh, yes . . . ohhh!" she let out a small moan involuntarily as her pussy spasmed. A camera bulb flashed and she knew the man in the crowd was focusing on the huge amounts of cleavage she was showing right now, sweat dripping down between her huge tits. Another camera flashed. So many goddamn cameras! God, this was so fucking hot! Looking at her, wanting to see her naked body. And why not? She wasn't just an attractive woman, she was a superheroine, and not just any superheroine - she was fucking Power Girl! Her tits were the most famous in the world, she should show them off at all times, it was so fucking hot to have people taking pictures and videos of her-

She shook her head violently.

No wait, she was Karen Starr, not Power Girl, she was a respected businesswoman, damn it! Not some sexy superslut showing off her huge tits and hot pussy . . . but there were cameras. Oh, my God, so many fucking cameras! All these cameras that would show everyone her body, her perfect, superheroic body. And without a bra or panties, she just had to take off what little remained. Unconsciously, she unbuttoned her straining blazer. She had to show her hard nipples off to the cameras. It felt so right to have everyone stare at her nips, so good. Fuck, she was so wet!

"Ah, that's sooo much better!" she cooed as she let the blazer slide off of her shoulders, letting her huge braless tits just against the thin outline of her blue blouse, straining the buttons as she arched her back. Cameras flashed over and over and she came helplessly, biting her lip to prevent noises from issuing forth but not quite succeeding as a small orgasm rocked her voluptuous frame. The cheap pine of the podium cracked slightly as she grabbed hold of it, huge tits heaving and a button of her overtaxed silk blouse popping off as she came.

"Mmph! Mmm! Ohh! Oh . . . where- where was I? Mmm, that's right . . . I have two extremely exciting things to show you . . ."

***
Ice smiled at the firemen who stared at her in awe as she finished helping them put out a fire that had been ravaging a large building with her cold powers.

"That was amazing! Uh, would it be cool if we got a selfie with you?" one of them asked with a nervous smile.

Tora Olafstadter was usually quite shy but the platinum blonde considered her bolder friend Fire's advice and smiled.

"I don't see the harm! Why not?"

The fireman, who Tora had to admit was rather handsome, smiled more broadly and tossed his phone to a nearby smiling EMT.

Tora moved to stand in the middle of several firemen, most of them covered in soot, ash or frost after putting out the fire. She smiled and was about to say cheese when she felt her plain white panties and bra vanish beneath her tight blue and white spandex uniform.

"Say cheese!" the EMT said, even as Tora yelled "Eep!" and then followed it with a low moan as she saw the camera phone being raised up . . .

Karen Starr finishes her viral press conference with an extremely exciting presentation, Tora can't help from posing sexily and more superheroines react to their underwear vanishing . . .

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)