More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Incognito420 Incognito420

Who do we follow first?

Liara T'Soni

It is 2183 and a strange human, a krogan, and a turian had just rescued her from a prothean trap on Therum in the Knossos system. Now however, she is trying to resume her study of the ancient galactic prothean race but is bothered by her situation. She may be very young, as far as asari are concerned, but she's never needed to be rescued and needs to thank her rescuers. But knowing that everything she had was left back in the exploding volcano they had just escaped, she looked around for anything she might be able to use to make something. Yet a few minutes of scrounging all she could come up with is giving them a copy of her prothean research.

"That won't do," she says aloud to herself. In frustration she plops her plump butt back into the chair she was in and folded her arms. That's when it hit her. As her folded arms crossed underneath her very large tits, they raised them up a bit and she began to feel very horny just at the thought of using her body as thanks, as her race is coveted as a sex symbol.

But who to approach first? The leader, Shepard? The massive krogan? or maybe the sleek turian?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)