More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Lia’s Tropical Cruise Part 1

Currently, on a cruise by herself, Lia is standing on the balcony of her private cabin with a towel wrapped around her otherwise completely naked and barefoot body.

As Lia stares out at the open sea she sees nothing except for the endless ocean and some rather large rock formations in the distance but beyond that, there’s just open ocean.

https://www.instagram.com/lia/p/xZxXKBvtl6/

Moments later, as Lia enjoys the view she feels strangely exposed and wondering why quickly glances down at herself.

Upon glancing down at herself Lia is surprised to see her entirely naked body.

Furthermore, upon realizing that she's now standing on the balcony of her private cabin completely, totally and utterly naked Lia looks for her towel.

As she assumes that it just fell off and she can quickly put it back on before going back inside her suite.

However, as Lia glances around the floor of the balcony she's further surprised to realize that her towel is nowhere to be found.

Upon seeing no trace of her towel Lia realizes that it must have fallen overboard and into the ocean.

Having come to that conclusion Lia turns away from the railing and heads for the door leading back inside her private cabin.

Upon reaching the door leading back inside Lia is further upset to discover that it's locked.

Having just realized that she's locked outside on the balcony of her private cabin completely naked, barefoot and unable to cover herself or get back inside Lia feels like crying.

Not knowing what else to do Lia reluctantly lies down in the nearby deck chair and does her best to get comfortable.

Upon laying down on the surprisingly comfortable deck chair Lia does her best to relax and get some sleep.

Having laid down in the chair completely naked and barefoot Lia can't help but shiver every time the tropical ocean breeze blows over every inch of her all too bare body.

However, as much as Lia would love to get back inside her cabin and get dressed she can't help but realize that she's probably going to be stuck out here on the private balcony of her suite until morning when housekeeping comes by to clean her room.

So having reluctantly accepted that Lia rolls onto her side, closes her eyes and attempts to fall asleep.

Much to Lia’s surprise falling asleep happens more easily and quickly than it usually does and moments later Lia has fallen into a deep sleep and is even snoring adorably although nobody else is around to hear.

What’s next? Does Lia wake up on her own? Also, is she still on the balcony when she wakes up? Or has she been moved somewhere else? If so, where has she been moved to & by who?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)