More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Lia's New Orleans Adventures Part 1

Having just finished showering Lia steps out of the bathroom of her French Quarter New Orleans, LA hotel room wearing just a towel on her head and wearing an open robe around her otherwise completely naked body.

Walking across her large hotel room Lia pauses in front of the large mirror mounted over the dresser, grabs her phone, pulls one arm out of the sleeve of her robe, lets her robe slip off her shoulders a little although she still holds it around herself with her other arm still in the sleeve and quickly takes a picture of herself.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVoNlh_FOaR/

After taking a few more selfies Lia sets her phone down on the dresser, plugs the charger cable into it and pulls her other arm out of the sleeve of her robe and lets her robe fall onto the floor.

Wearing just a towel around her still slightly damp hair Lia quickly reaches up with one hand, unwraps the towel from around her hair and drops it onto the floor next to her previously discarded robe.

Having stripped completely naked Lia walks across the bedroom and gets into bed.

Upon getting into bed completely naked and barefoot Lia quickly pulls her bed sheets over her entirely naked body, lays down on her side with her head on her pillow and attempts to fall asleep.

As Lia lays in bed completely naked she enjoys the feeling of the luxuriously soft bed sheets on every inch of her bare skin.

Furthermore, Lia’s last thought before falling asleep is how much fun she has been having in New Orleans, Louisiana while shooting a movie.

Although at the same time she is glad that before leaving the set today she was informed that they won't need her again for almost a week.

As such Lia is looking forward to spending the next few days doing some sightseeing.

Moments later Lia falls asleep and even starts snoring adorably although nobody else is around to hear.

What’s next? Does Lia wake up on her own? Also, is she still in her hotel room when she wakes up? Or has she been moved somewhere else? If so, where has she been moved to & by who?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)