More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CTN69 CTN69

Who do you follow?

Lexi Williams, 8 year veteran

My sleeping medicine was wearing off and I slowly began to wake up. The fist sensation I registered was the cock pistoning in and out of my ass, a rhythmic slapping accompanying it. Judging from the size, it must be Andrew. My best friend has quite a thick one, but I've been taking it and many others for years now. His body was pressing into mine and pinning me to the bed. He gets clingy when he's dumping a load.

He realized I'm awake when I stirred with a yawn. "Morning Lexi" he grunts out as he pounded away, gripping my breasts as I lay on my back.

"Morning dude, why the rush today? You normally wait until I'm awake to use me." I ask. Most days he and my fiancé wait until I get up and shower to use me. They like to double team me first thing in the morning after my shower. Men don't often get to use a freshly cleaned cumdump. "What time is it anyway?"

"Around 5:30 in the morning. I was out later than usual last night and couldn't find anyone to dump a load in and when I got home you were already asleep. I didn't want to wake you. You collapsed on your bed and seemed like you were exhausted. I haven't cum in about 8 hours and I started to feel a little bad." He explained as best he could between thrusts.

I let out a gasp and immediately started flexing my ass muscles to milk him as fast as I could. "You know it's dangerous to go so long without release, especially for you. The doc recommended you cum at least six times a day!"

"You know, I would come a lot faster if I could use your cunt. Your ass has been a little loose lately." He emphasized the statement with a particularly aggressive thrust.

"You're the one who doesn't want to get me pregnant. I don't mind if my kid ends up being yours." Samuel, my fiancé, and I decided last month to start trying for a baby. The odds it will end up his are low though, since it doesn’t excuse me from duty.

“It would just be weird. The three of us have known each other since High school and not once have I wanted to knock you up.”

“Well, suit yourself. How long have you been at it by the way?” I questioned. “My butt feels like it might be starting to bruise.”

"I've fucking you for the last half hour and I'm still no closer to cuming, how did you get this loose anyway?" He grunts out.

"I've been on special duty at the main office for the last week. Guys with really big dicks need experienced girls so they don't hurt them and the service is provided there. I've been covering for one of the regular girls who’s been out on vacation and my ass is the only hole I have that can fit them." I explained.

"Ugh, those jackasses. Ruining the only hole I can use at home." He starts thrusting a little harder in frustration.

"You do remember I have a third hole, right? A lot of guys tell me it's their favorite." I ask while miming a blowjob.

"Your tongue is great Lexi, but I don't get any pleasure unless I'm doing the thrusting, you know that."

"I know. Im saying you can fuck my throat.” I chuckled

"I take too long, you would pass out before I finish. It's against the law." He retorts.

"It's only against the law if I don't consent." Laws protect us cum dumps from sexual acts that could potentially cause us permanent harm and risking brain damage from lack of oxygen definitely fits that criterea. That said, we can waive that right voluntarily. "I'll fill out the form at the office and give you full access to my throat from now on. I'll also pick up a breath pump to bring home."

The breath pump is a semi portable medical pump similar to what they use in hospitals to make sure patients can breathe. It’s thin enough that it can fit through the nose and not obstruct the throat too much, allowing for extended throat fucks.

"Really? You mean it?" His cock gets noticeably harder in my ass as his face lights up.

"Yeah, but only if you cum in my ass right now and promise to spend the day next door draining your balls in Mrs. Winters." I offer while massaging his dick as best I can with my ass.

He starts thrusting even harder and faster, nearly knocking me against my headboard. I can feel him getting close and he erupts with a veritable roar. I can feel him absolutely fill my ass as he collapses on top of me.

After a minute of simply breathing and resting from his extended fuck session, he speaks. "Deal, but isn't Mrs. Winters just a normal woman? I've only seen her with a service ID."

"If you spent more time talking to women you aren't fucking you'd probably learn that she actually was a service woman, only retiring a few months before we moved in. She has a plaque at the office for being used over 100 thousand times over her 12 year service. I've been at this for 3 and I'm only at around 15 thousand. She's a real trooper."

"Wow, yeah I'd love to have that all to myself, but how do you know she'll let me, and what about her husband?"

"He's only a two a day guy, so I'm sure he'll let you have her mostly to yourself for a day plus I'll take care of one of his loads when I go over and explain. Trust me, she'll let you fuck her if you ask and I'd feel a lot better if you had someone to dump a load in when I'm at work so this doesn't happen again."

"Okay, I'll use her." He says as he finally pulls out, still half hard. He really needs more, but judging by how long it took him to get off with my ass the first round, the second will take forever. I reach over for my XL buttplug on my bedside table and start working it into my battered ass. I have to keep stretched if I want to comfortably take the really hung guys that come into the office for service. After I work it in I notice Andrew is almost out the door.

"Hey, get back here and let me clean you off!" I demand. "I can't have you use Mrs. Winters while tasting like my ass or she'll think I'm an amateur that doesn't clean up after herself!"

"Oh, right, sorry, still a little tired." he says as he walks back to me. I give him a vigorous clean up blowjob that lasts probably longer than it needs to, but I lick and suck until I'm positive not a hint of my ass remains on his cock. True to form, he's still only half hard despite being blown for the last few minutes, I've never actually been able to get him off with a simple blow job.

"Okay, go do whatever. I'll come get you when I'm leaving and we can talk to the Winters." I send him off with a final few tugs on his dick.

"Okay." He yawns. "What about you?

"I'm already up so I'll go take a quick shower and give Sam a wake up blow job. He normally gets up earlier than me so I don't get to do it often." I explain as we both head out my door.

Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)