More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by livingsocks livingsocks

Whose clothes are coming to life and what happens?

Lexi's dreams come true

Ashley adjusted the camera, making sure it was positioned just right to capture the full view of the studio. She took a deep breath, excitement coursing through her veins. Tonight was going to be a special stream, one that she knew would drive her viewers wild. "Are you ready, Lexi?" There was a moment of silence before Lexi's voice came from the other room. "Yes, Mistress Ashley." A smile tugged at Ashley's lips. She loved the way Lexi addressed her as 'Mistress.' It sent a shiver down her spine every time. "Good girl," Ashley purred, feeling a surge of dominance flow through her. "Now remember, we're going to start off slow. I want you to come into the studio and worship my socks while I explain to the viewers what we're doing."

Lexi replied obediently with a confident "Yes, Mistress Ashley". Taking yet another deep breath, Ashley allowed herself to bask in the anticipation for a moment. She had been building up to this stream for weeks now, carefully planning each detail so everything would go perfectly. With a final glance at herself in the mirror to make sure she looked perfect for the stream, Ashley pushed open the door to the studio and stepped inside. The room was bathed in soft lighting, giving it an intimate feel.

She made her way over to the small couch that sat in front of the camera and sat down gracefully, crossing one long leg over the other so that it was fully in view of the camera. Her heart pounded in her chest as she reached down and pushed on one of her white slouch socks slightly so created few more folds and wrinkles that the socks were named after. "Hello everyone," Ashley said into the camera with a sultry smile. "I hope you're all having a wonderful evening." She paused for a moment before continuing. "As you can see, tonight's stream is going to be a little different. I've had a lot of requests for sock fetish content, so I thought I would give you all what you want."

Ashley shifted on the couch, making sure her leg and socks were still in full view. "I'm wearing these long white slouch socks that I know a lot of you love. They're nice and soft, perfect for some sensual play." She glanced over her shoulder as the door to the studio opened and Lexi stepped inside. The young woman was dressed in nothing but a simple black bra and panties, her skin glowing in the soft light. "And to do that, I happen to have the perfect woman. Come here, Lexi," Ashley encouraged in a low voice. Lexi crossed the room and knelt down before Ashley, keeping her eyes lowered submissively. Her heart was racing from both excitement and modesty. She hoped she was doing this right. "Tell the viewers what you're going to do," Ashley instructed in an authoritative tone.

Lexi took a deep breath and looked up at Ashley. "I'm going to lick and suck on Mistress Ashley's clean white slouch socks until she tells me to stop," she said with a shy smile. She could feel her cheeks begin to heat up as she spoke, but she pushed the embarrassment aside and focused on the task that lay before her. Ashley smiled down at the young woman in front of her, feeling a wave of pride for the courage and obedience Lexi had been showing so far. "Very good," Ashley praised before leaning back into the couch and lifting one leg so that Lexi had full access to her sock-clad foot, flexing her big toe forward to tap on the woman's small nose, a giggle heard, "Shell we get started then? Our fans are waiting."

Lexi began licking and kissing her way up Ashley's leg, gradually making her way to the top of the sock where she took extra care to tease out every last bit of pleasure she could from it. Her movements were gentle yet firm as if she was worshiping Ashley's sock with every touch. Lexi looked up at Ashley with adoration shining in her eyes, and Ashley gazed back, taking in every moment of this new experience with relish. It made the whole experience even more exquisite knowing that their roles were so different-Lexi offering such pleasure while receiving none for herself except for the knowledge that she is pleasing her mistress. This reassurance flashed between them like electricity, flowing back and forth within them in unison without a single word needing to be spoken or gesture made.

With a newfound confidence, Lexi took one of Ashley's sock-covered toes into her mouth and sucked on it lightly, tasting the clean, thick cotton of the slouch sock as it brushed against her tongue. From toe to toe she moved, giving each one the same attention all while looking directly into Ashley's eyes as if seeking approval for each move that she made. She wanted to see the reaction on Ashley's face. Ashley turned her attention back to the camera, remembering that there were dozens of people watching their every move. "Do you like what you see?" she asked with a sultry smile. "Doesn't it make you just want to be in Lexi's place right now?" The chat exploded with comments from eager viewers, all expressing their desire to trade places with Lexi. It sent a thrill through Ashley, knowing that she had this power over so many people. "Keep going," Ashley commanded softly, turning her attention back to Lexi. "I want you to make my socks nice and wet."

Lexi nodded and continued to suck on each of Ashley's toes through the fabric of her sock. She could feel the moisture building up as she worked, making the material cling even more tightly against Ashley's skin. As Lexi moved her mouth up to Ashley's ankles, she began tugging gently at the fabric with her teeth, making sure that every bit of pleasure was being extracted from this moment. Ashley watched in delight as Lexi moved with a newfound confidence and enthusiasm. She could see the joy in Lexi's eyes as she savored every second of this intimate experience between them. "That's it," Ashley breathed out, her voice like a gentle caress that encouraged Lexi on in her task.

Ashley looked over at the TV that displayed the chatroom, seeing 437 people watching, and the chatroom scrolling with the usual banter about how how either Ashley or Lexi looked, with many more commenting on how it was about time a show focused on socks was aired, there were, of course, a fair share that were in it for the foot fetish as well, but Ashley didn't mind, viewers were viewers after all. Ashley could feel as Lexi moved her tongue and lips back to the toes of her left foot, Ashley herself moaning gently and closing her eyes, leaning back in the sofa. Before she knew it, she felt her right foot sliding up Lexi's body, rubbing it's poly-cotton threading over the submissive's smooth skin until the instep of the foot hooked around the back of Lexi's neck, gently pusher her forward, forcing the woman to take in more of her toes. Lexi moaned gently as she continued to lick and suck on the digits, melting under the feel of both the sock in her mouth, and the one rubbing the back of her neck. Lexi watched, but tried to hide her confusion as she noticed where her feet were, not remembering doing that herself, and chalking it up to getting lost in the moment.

The scene had continued on for a few more minutes, the chat room full with comments and suggestions on what Ashley should do to Lexi, but Ashley simply ignored it, giving a few more minutes for the submissive to enjoy those slouch socks before gently pulling them away. Lexi tried to follow, as if hungry to keep worshiping those white poly-cotton socks, but was unable to keep up, her face beet red with embarrassment as she snuggled up close to her Mistress. "Hmmm..I think that's all for today, don't you think, Lexi?" The submissive nodding gently, but the hunger in her eyes suggesting she cold go for a great deal longer. "We will have to do this more often, I didn't think something like this would get as many views." Ashley turned to face the camera, offering a wave, and blowing a kiss. "Until next time, you perverts." The red light of the camera flicking off, cutting the feed.

As the screen went black, Ashley looked over to Lexi, who was still staring at those slouch socks for a moment, before smiling again and looking back up. "You did wonderful, pet."

Ashley leaned down and gave Lexi a light kiss on the forehead, making her blush lightly. Moving to remove the shoes without speaking, Ashley gently pulled them off and set them next to her before getting up. "I really enjoyed how you hooked me in with your feet," Ashley said softly as she stood up. She stopped for a moment, surprised that she had started talking. She blinked lightly then continued out the door "I will have to remember that for next time." A giggle escaped her lips as she finished the sentence. "Now be a good girl, and clean this place up."

Lexi began to clean up the studio rather dutifully, but left the slouch socks Ashley once wore, the ones she played with so eagerly, lying on the couch. As she went about picking up other socks, folding them and placing them back in the studio dresser, the woman occasionally glancing over at them, smiling as she remembered sucking on their soft poly cotton toes, or licking the soft, warm fabric. She felt a little tingle of excitement as her hands brushed over them again. Upon finishing, Lexi turned around to go pick up the slouch socks, seeming to catch her foot on something and falling forward on her hands and knees before the couch. Pausing for a moment to catch her breath for a moment, Lexi slowly started to rise up again, but as she did so, something caught her eye. Looking to the couch, she suddenly noticed that she was looking 'eyes to toes' as it were to a pair of beautiful slouch socks, the very same she had loved during the stream. They somehow stood on their own feet, wiggling their dirty toes gently. They seemed to undress her insatiably with toes pointing at her and whispered seductively in her mind, "Well? Aren't you going to lick us?"

Gentle or rough? Kind or Cruel?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)