More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rubicon Rubicon

Which of Lex's Plans do you want to explore?

Lex's Master Plan for the World

"Let's find out. Show me Mercy."

"...I assume you mean Miss Graves, not the virtue." Ovyah sounded amused, even as the blonde bodyguard, chauffeur, and executive assistant appeared in a shimmering vision before the pair. She was leaning over her control board, running the dome's functions, apparently alone in the top level.

"Mm. Nice. But we need a bit more lust. Awaken her desires, but don't let her know why."

Ova cooed, shifting her hips back against Lex's… and on the screen Mercy suddenly flushed, her lips parting and her body shivering. Lex could see her nipples harden through her blouse, her stocking clad legs parting ever so slightly. He chuckled, running his hand up to cup Ova's breast, her own nipple growing taut with his touch.

"Tell me… is Mercy on birth control?" Lex asked, his voice low -- nearly a growl.

"...oh yes, Master," Ova said. "She has a Mirena intrauterine device fitted."

"Prudent." Lex chuckled. "Eliminate it. Eliminate the IUD, purge its hormones from her body, flood her with fertility hormones, stimulate her ovaries, and make her fertile. And make her enjoy every moment of it."

Ova gasped, smiling… and in the vision Mercy suddenly spasmed, a hand sliding to her abdomen even as her eyes half-closed. She flushed, her breath coming fast… her heart was palpitating enough that it shook her left breast ever so slightly with every pounding beat…

"Perfect," Lex said. "Mercy will be an excellent test run, don't you think?"

"Test run… for what, Master?"

"All in good time, Ova. For now…" Lex pushed the djinn, forcing her to bend at the waist, kicking her legs apart where she stood.

"Master?" Ova was breathing hard too, even as she felt her master's hand pulling at the fabric of her teddy, pulling its crotch aside… her body naturally growing wet and her vulva swelling with anticipation of her Master's desires…

"I'm going to fuck you," Lex growled into Ova's ear. "But as I thrust into you… Mercy will feel me thrusting into her exactly the same way. And she will love it. Do you understand?"

"Ye-yes, Master!"

"And when I come… when my sperm floods into you… it will pass through you and straight into her, and she will come harder than she's ever come… her unprotected womb receiving my seed and thrilling her all at once!" Lex was hissing now, even as Ova heard his zipper lowering. "Do you understand that?!"

"...yeeeeesss…"

"Good." Lex smiled, thrusting forward… his cock hitting the djinn's vulva… parting it, spreading her wide and filling her almost painfully…

In the vision, Mercy shrieked, her body locking and her legs sliding wider. Despite her clothes, her tights, her panties all being in place, she felt Lex's cock impale her, and despite sudden terror she gasped in sheer pleasure…

Ova, over the aeons, had known many lovers. Some skilled, some clumsy. None were quite like Lex, however. Confident that the djinn's power would enjoyment, he slammed into her almost heedlessly. Each thrust made it clear she was there to please him. And more than that, each thrust proved her power as its echo made Mercy writhe with pleasure she couldn't explain. Ova realized, as Lex thrust harder and harder into her, that Lex wasn't fucking her, or fucking Mercy. Lex was pleasuring himself and fulfilling his plans -- nothing more, and nothing less.

Had Ova been anyone else, she might have been offended… but Ova was incarnated to be exactly what Lex wanted… so Lex's almost callous use of the djinn was exactly what she wanted. With ragged moans she pushed back, her pussy clenching around Lex's cock, milking it, encouraging it… hungry to make it happy… hungry to feel his climax… to his come, to flood herself and through her flood Mercy, unprotected without even knowing it…

"Now… now!" Lex hissed.

"Yes!" Ova shrieked, feeling Lex's cock thrust deep and explode deep in her… the vision of Mercy locking in helpless, powerful climax as Lex's seed flooded her body…

Lex breathed hard, eyes focused on the vision. "Now," he hissed. "Bring my seed and her egg together. Impregnate her, Ova -- now!"

"Yes… M-master…" Ova shuddered as an aftershock orgasm rippled through her and into Mercy, even as both Ova and Lex could sense the miracle of life accelerate, Lex's semen being drawn straight to where the egg was attached….

Lex moaned softly, literally feeling the spark as the two came together, and a single sperm penetrated the egg, so much faster than normal. He closed his eyes, savoring the moment…

Lex then pushed Ova off, and she fell forward onto the floor. "Clean my cock off," he snapped, watching Mercy slowly come down, looking around herself in a half-panic. He smiled as he felt Ova's lips slide over his penis, cleaning him… but his eyes stayed on Mercy.

Perfect. It had worked perfectly. From here… there was literally nothing Lex couldn't achieve.

It was time to test phase two.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)