More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What Does Flint Want?

Let the Ladies Do What the French Do Best.

I sat there running my hand through their brown hair, both beautiful women. Even for her age Madame Beaumont looked like she could be an old sister and not the mother to the lovely young lady who looked up at me with those damn beautiful eyes of hers. Madame took my cock from her daughter and ran her tongue around the head.

“Let moi show vous something mon chérie.” Madame said as she took my cock and got up on her knees wrapping her lips back around it. She slid down onto my cock as I felt the head slid past it into her throat. I grunted as her lips ran down my shaft as she took the length of my cock into her throat. She let her mouth slide back up to the head before she went down on it again. I could see the shock in Belle face as she watched her mother gobble down my cock.

“Wow Maman, how do vous swallow so much?” Belle said biting her lip. She seemed very curious though a little nervous. Maman slowly pulled me from her lips.

“Pratique mon chérie.” Madame said as she smiled up at me and gave the head of my dick a soft kiss. She slid over making room between my legs. “vous try now, take him in your mouth and slowly taking him in?” Madame smiled, as she moved over and held my dick for her daughter. Mademoiselle Belle slowly scooted over between my legs and shyly looked up with her big beautiful eyes. Belle wrapped her lips around me and went down onto my cock, maybe a little too quickly as she got a little over half way down and began to cough on my dick.

“Slow down, take your temps. Vous does not have to swallow it all la first time. Swallow what vous êtes comfortable taking in your mouth.” Madame said as she put her hand on her daughters head. Madamonselle Belle slowed down as she began to suck on it slower slowly working her way deeper as her head moved up and down on his shaft as he mom encouraged her. “That is it mon chérie , sucer du Pénis nice et slow. Respirer through your nose. Make sweet l'amour to it.” “Est she doing good Monsieur?” Madame Smiled up at me, Belle as well looked up with her deep brown eyes.

“Incroyable Madame.” I smiled. Granted so was not as good as her mother but damn the girl could suck. I thought for sure she suck my seed right out of my cock.

“Mon chérie Belle was always a fast learner.” Madame said as she stroked her daughter’s hair and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Belle slowly pulled the dick from her lips as she smiled up at me shyly.

“Merci beaucoup.” She smiled up at me shyly biting her lip.

“Now is not the moment for talking mon chérie. Now we say merci in other ways.” Her mother said encouraging her to go back to sucking on my cock. Belle took it back in her mouth without objection as she slowly moved up and down on my dick.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)