More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SilverSpectre006 SilverSpectre006

What choice does Xitlaly make?

Let her rest

Xitlaly shook her head otherwise, better to let her friend recover instead. She did not wish to add another scar to her appearance after all. Calmly, she approached her soon to be sleeping friend and kissed her before covering her in a soft blanket. Seline may have had a bit too much wine, it was a silly habit and a weakness for her, wine was her favorite and she is quite the lightweight. Two drinks and she's done.

Closing the door, she sighed and walked out in the front balcony to clean the little mess they made earlier. The taste left its lasting effect on her lips, bringing a soft smile to her face before her tongue slipped out from between her lips and dragged across them, savoring the flavor. It was in her nature to enjoy sex so much, she is a sex doll after all.

Sex dolls are a unique specimen as they are non organic beings. They aren't born naturally but rather through an odd environment, a doll corrupted by demonic energy among its surroundings will bring life to that doll and create a living sex doll. Xitlaly closed her eyes, feeling the soft blow of wind on her 'skin' and her hair dragged across her ears. In a sense, it isn't magic and yet it can be argued that it is, for how else could they explain how she came to be?

She herself could not explain it, but recalled her original owner in perfect detail. She was a kind hearted young girl, very timid and an introvert who preferred being with her dolls then with other people. But fate is a cruel thing, the best people in life often die a wrong most undeserving of them. So it was that one goblin raid later, the doll was left covered in the ashes of the girls burnt room before a new young girl picked it up years later.

That girl was Seline, and would forever be Xitlaly's love.

True she would manipulate her to have affection to the sex doll, but it was real and for a purpose, the feelings were mutual after all. She loved Seline back deeply so, and would take the best of care for her. Right now, she has a store with who knows how many customers have been waiting idly by for it to reopen. She needed to cover her for that, her friend needs rest after being drained from her sexual energy, just like an organic monster girl would.

Xitlaly began walking forward, calmly making her way to her friends store and wondering what would lie ahead


Xitlaly stepped back to spectate the store, ensuring she closed it right. It had gotten late and she needed to check on Seline to see if she recovered well. The store can wait until tomorrow, it was done for the day and Xitlaly found herself with a bit of freedom before heading back home. Looking around she saw a cute thin woman, sitting against a barrel in dirty clothing, perhaps a beggar? She could take advantage of this, but looking around she noticed the tavern with its windows open and full of laughing shouting smiling men back from work. Flirting with a few men was also an option, men aren't her preferred choice but they are fun to snack off of now and then. Up ahead down the trial she could see a woman in her middle age smiling and observing a few younglings playing and chasing each other around. Beyond them was the trail that would take her home.

Decisions decisions, she could check on Seline now, talk to the female beggar, attend the tavern, or have a small chat with the mother.

What choice does she make?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)