More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Let's survive, by Auraicide

“Good Morning everyone!”

“Bah.”

Today we are reading “Let's survive”, by Auraicide

“Fitting. Reading stuff on here does feel like a struggle for survival.”

“It's another game type story. This time it's based on the popular RPG video game series Shin Megami Tensei.”

“Is this the one with Donald Duck?”

“No, Gina, it's not the one with Donald Duck.”

“There goes any fleeting interest I had.”

“Oh, don't be so negative. Megaten has quite the cult following.”

“Apparently so, when they are writing porn of it. Looks like we finally reached the bottom of the barrel. Fanfiction.”

“Well, a derivative work it may been, but it does look a bit more creative then that. And look you can choose if you want to be a boy or a girl.”

“Yay. I can't wait to read about fucking Pokemon.”

“I see you are as enthusiastic as ever. Guess I will do the choices this time...”

“Hell no! You hogged all the last ones! If I have to read this shit I want at least some agency!”

“That's the spirit.”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“hmmmm...”

“Well not many choices to choose from are there? There are billion paths but most of them end in a end after a few chapters!”

“Yes, so after a few ends and backtracking we ultimately ended up on Natalie, a high school girl.”

“She is pretty ok, for an Emo, I guess.”

“That is actually high praise coming from you. Wanna do the summary?”

“Whatever. Basically it's a story about girl getting a weird app, that summons demons and shit. There is also that creepy bastard Keito who tricks Natalie into summoning a giant Ox Monster...and then..”

“Well...”

“Alright, 4 of the last five stories had some degree of in it, so at that point this shit doesn't even faze me anymore. The virgins here really want to fuck animals. I get it. But there is no excuse here, right? This is a giant Ox getting a blowjob!”

“You can look up Gozuki, and...hmm...maybe you can call it anthropomorphic? If you really squint your eyes.”

“You can, or you can call it what it is, absolutely disgusting. Natalie succeeds in making a contract with the Ox-demon for the low price of one blowjob per day.”

“It is a rather high level monster to start, personally I would have preferred a Pixie.”

“But creepy fuck Keito isn't done being a creepy fuck yet. He sends Natalie another monster, and suggests her to do a fusion.”

“Which results in Natalie becoming a catgirl.”

“But then it's time to fight some two headed dog monster. Of course fucking Keito takes care of that, as long as Natalie promises to allow him to pet her ears."

"Of course Keito beats Orthros without breaking a sweat."

"He then coaxes her into more and more stuff using the power of arousal.”

“He is a bit of a scumbag. Unfortunately that's where the story ends.”

“There are more chapters, but not by the original author, and that's a shame because it looks Natalie finally gets to turn the tables on scumbag Keito.”

“Well, the author has contributed a few more, but alternating authors are always a tricky subject to deal with. As such we stop here. So, any thoughts and feelings you want to share?”

“Why the fuck was this a game? There where no game elements in it at all! I feel cheated!”

“Perhaps it was to highlight the stories inspiration?”

“Yeah, how about no. The author clearly had no idea what he was doing when writing this!”

“I do like the concept tough, although I have to admit it did feel the author bit of more then he could chew. The story lies pretty much abandoned at this point.”

“This loser has no guts! You can't just quit like that!”

“The low amount of tags also didn't help it's visibility either."

"You really need to get all out with that stuff. If your story features an Ox getting a blowjob you tag that!"

I am not sure who would search for #Ox-Blowjob, but I'm sure it has it's audience.”

“Sadly enough, I agree.”

“Now as for masturbation...”

“Obviously no, there was too little content from the original author.”

“I did like some of the concept of the other authors tough.”

“Yeah, there is potential here, I'm not even going to deny it. You know what, this fucker is pissing me off more and more!”

“Missed potential, huh. I suppose that is one way to look at things. Perhaps the author was disheartened by the low likes count?”

“Only Morons require praise.”

“I agree. By the way, you did very well this time.”

“O-of course I did! Whatever, are we done here?”

“We are, in more ways then one.”

“Huh?”

“With this we have actually cleared our backlog. We still have to do follow ups of course, but as far as new stories go...”

“You mean we are finally done with this trash?”

“Indeed we are.”

“YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

“Unless someone else submits a story of course.”

“Don't you fuckers dare!”

“At any rate, It was a nice adventure.”

“It sucked.”

“We made friends along the way.”

“No we didn't.”

“And learned to let go of our preconceived notions.”

“If anything this only reinforced them.”

“And so, there is only one thing left to say.”

“Here it comes.”

“Don't cry because it's over, smile that it happened.”

“Let's just end this shitshow already.”

“Good night, everybody.”

“See ya.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)