More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Roar of The Winning Punch Roar of The Winning Punch

How do they start?

Let's Check That Mansion Out

The Mansion looked more of less like Dracula should be sleeping in the attic. Whatever tech billionaire had it built clearly thought of himself as a king, before he lost in a divorce.

“Swanky.” Asmodeus nodded his approval as Jim started unpacking the equipment. “A worthy lair, from which we will spread corruption. I chose well.”

“Yeah.” Jim unzipped a bag, and started to assemble his one lonely camera. “Don’t get used to it, we’re only renting it for the afternoon.

“I’m sure I can do something about that.” Asmodeus dropped down onto a couch, and put his feet up. “It’s not like a human can truly own the earth’s land.”

“Tell that to the great state of California.” Jim busied himself with a few more accessories, the lights, sound equipment, wiring, everything a person needs to make a sex scene realer than real. He noticed Asmodeus looking at him with a curious eye. “Do you do this often?”

“What?”

“Fund porn.”

“Oh no, this is my first.”

“I’m honored.”

“Lately I’ve been turning everyday Americans into neo-facists.”

“Well, thanks for that.” Jim suddenly felt an obligation to kill this guy, and save the world. Too bad he needed the money. That's how evil always gets by isn't it?

“But you know, sometimes we get bored of our art. Decided to head out west and find my fortune.” It was actually the charming set up for a musical, if you thought about it.

“I’m guessing that’s not in actual money.” Seeing that Asmodeus had promised a ludicrous amount of cash to fund the studio. Like a lot of money... like... The Dollar was about to get devalued.

Asmodeus nodded. “That’s right. Money is a human concept. California is full of hopeful young people, just waiting for life to ruin them. This is the treasure I seek.”

“Shit man. That’s pretty heavy.”

“Starting to feel like you made a deal with the devil?”

Jim grinned. “Just a little bit.” He put the finishing touches, and his set up and clapped his hands. “Ready to go.” He sighed. “We just need a model.”

“Excellent.” Asmodeus patted the empty seat on the couch. Jim flopped down beside him and the two sat in a comfy silence for about ten minutes. The silence went on, both men texting on their phones, and occasionally looking up to acknowledge the other. Eventually curiosity conquered the demon and Asmodeus finally checked his watch. “What time will she be here?”

“What?” Jim looked over at him. “I thought you were getting the girl.”

Asmodeus chuckled in a confused kind of way. “Why on earth would I do that?”

“You’re the demon! Shit man! I thought you were taking care of the girls.”

“James, just because i’m the demon doesn’t mean that you don’t have to put in the work.”

“Bro, I’ve done everything.” He gestured to the set. I drove to Orange County to pick you up. Can't you teleport?

“I’m more of a manager.”

“Great.” Jim sighed, and grabbed the keys from his back pocket. He stormed off of set, making sure that his angry foot falls didn't damage the mansion in any way.

“Where are you going?”

“To find a girl!”

Where Do We Look?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)