More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Roar of The Winning Punch Roar of The Winning Punch

Where Do We Look?

A Roadside Diner

“Stupid fucking demon, making me do all the work.” Jim grumbled as he soared down the road.

“I heard that.” Asmodeus said, appearing in a puff of smoke.

“AAAAAAH!” Jim screamed, swerving his car, and nearly ending his new endeavor by diving into an embankment.

“Turn up here, let’s get some breakfast.” Asmodeus pointed to a diner just up the road.”

“Oh god, oh god.” Jim coughed, at the smoke filling his cabin.

“Calm down you child, it was just a little prank.”

“I could have died! You do not mess with a man when he’s driving.”

Asmodeus just chuckled. Jim drove them up to the dinner, and before long they were being seated, and handed menus by a pretty little waitress named Barbara. She had dark brown hair, big blue eyes, and freckles. She looked exactly like a girl who’d left her home town behind to find fame in hollywood.

Perfect.

“I’ll just have the special.” Jim handed her the menu, with a slight smile.

“A slice of blueberry pie.”

Barbara smiled at him. “Pie for breakfast, you’re living the life.”

Asmodeus smiled back. “Thank you. You know you’re very beautiful.”

Instantly her smile dissipated, Jim could see her defenses go up in a blink. “Dude.” Jim tried to salvage the situation. “Sorry he’s a talent scout, he was just trying to say he likes your look.”

She shifted, swing from defensive to open once more. “Oh you work on movies.”

Asmodeus shrugged. “Oh James is too kind. I’m just the money behind the operation, he’s the producer.”

“What?” She turned from Asmodeus, suddenly very interested in Jim. “You’re a producer?”

Jim nodded. “We’re actually hunting for some talent right now. Our star dumped us at the last minute.”

“Well you know.” The pretty brunette shrugged coyly, grinding her shoes into the tile. “I do a little acting.”

The two men pretended to be shocked by that. “What? Really?”

“What luck.” Asmodeus nodded along. “We’re shooting just up the street, at that castle on Woodcrest.

“It’s a mansion actually.” Jim corrected. “You should come with us when we’re done here, we’d love to do some trial shots. Do you have a car?”

“Sure!”

“Sweet.” Jim smiled. “Ditch your job, and follow us back when we leave. This is your big break.”

The young woman was vibrating with excitement. “I’m in! I’m in! I’m so so in! Just wave at me when you guys leave, and I’ll jump over the counter and come with.” She sped away into the kitchen to place their order, and prepare for the end of her career.

“Wow.” Asmodeus had a surprised look on his face. “That was easy.”

“That’s Hollywood.” Jim played with his straw wrapper.

“We’re still going to need two more girls.”

Jim sighed. “And why is that?”

“It’s called a stable of whores James. If we’re rebranding, we’re going to need a consistent cast.”

Jim couldn’t argue with that. He had a pretty good team a few years back, they had fans, worked well together, it was the best point of his career. Then they started working with bigger studios, retired, got returned the North Korea, the usual stuff. “Okay, okay.” He started looking around the diner. “In here?”

“Why not? Anyone you want.”

“Alright.” Jim straightened up, and started giving the single girls a look. He spent a good few minutes on it. The long seasoned gaze of a man who’d seen many a woman do obscene and nasty things. “Her.” He pointed towards an older woman, reading through a newspaper. “We could use a milf. Someone to play the mom character, do a little topping.” He then turned around and pointed at a girl pecking away at her laptop. “And her… because asian.”

“I bow to your wisdom James. They’re as good as ours.”

Are Th3y?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)