More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Devious Devious

Shall we get started?

Let's Begin. (Girls' Path)

The red haired girl ran towards the wall of the large arena she found herself in frantically looking for some form of escape. Seeing none, she turned to view her assailant and hopefully come up with some kind of strategy.

The pokemon was having none of that though. With a cocky smirk he lunged at the girl, grabbing her naked body with both hands and forcing her to her hands and knees. The girl began to tear up, expecting what was to come next.

Sure enough, the pokemon lined up its ten inch cock with her quivering slit and pushed forward. The pokemon met resistance though and was denied entry to the girl's young pussy. The girl began to cry knowing the end was inevitable.

The pokemon grinned and pulled back, only to slam forward with all of his might. The girl threw her head back as she felt the pokemon's massive cock fill her completley, tearing through her hymen and stretching her tight channel.

https://mega.nz/#!fdEkyQhT!1mXJ58svabODh593bPbY7MfdGalGVYU3Jm-1wsJ7zYA

*record scratches* Yup. That's me. Misty, former gym leader of Cerulean City. Back when we had a gym that is. And I am currently having my virginity taken... no, destroyed by a pokemon. How did I go from being a hot shot gym leader to being fucked relentlessly by a pokemon? Well, to explain that, I'll have to go back a ways. Stick with me. Even though I know you're probably just one of those perverts that wants to see me get fucked silly, you're also maybe the only person I'll ever get to tell my story to. Well... our story actually. I may be alone in the arena right now, with just a pokemon's dick for company, but I'm not alone in this story.

Let me introduce you to my friends.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)