More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jakelyon jakelyon

Name Your Story

Lesbian Impregnation

Jasmine, the Lesbian from next door had showed up at his door on Saturday morning. Johnny was on the couch watching football pregame and sucking down his first beer of many on football Saturday. She had made some small talk and then asked the question.

Jasmine said, “I want to have a baby. All I want you to do is ejaculate and fill the syringe. Nothing else, nothing weird, just you know, do it, and then I can get pregnant.”

Johnny laughed and said, “Well, I can think of a few things that are weird about this.”

Jasmine turned red and replied, “Please, do you think this is easy for me to ask? April and I can’t afford the whole artificial insemination. You are smart and good-looking. Your genes will get the job done for us.”

Jasmine was a smoking hot lesbian who lived next door to Johnny. Her full tits, bubble ass, and shapely legs combined with her pretty face made her hard to say no to. Johnny was trying his best not to stare at her tits bursting out of the tight tank top she was wearing. Then Johnny asked, “What about the legal stuff? I’m not looking to be liable for child support.”

“April’s brother is a lawyer, and he wrote up this agreement that will take that responsibility off of you and make it all us.” She waved a piece of paper in front of him as she said this.

Johnny had jerked off many times thinking about Jasmine’s body and he wanted to find a way to have some fun with this. But he didn’t want to be an asshole either. But maybe…

What does Johnny ask for?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)