More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr. E Mr. E

Who is meeting whom, and what are they doing?

Leo and Rebecca: Romance in the woods

Leo Maxwell pedaled his bike through the nature trail on the outskirts of the city. Leo was and average looking guy; pale skin, 5'6" in height, twenty-five-years-old, brunette hair, hazel eyes, and a little on the scrawny side. And while the man wasn't exactly that muscular, he did like to keep in shape as he rode his bike through the wooded area. He was dressed in a pair of black biking shorts, running shoes, and a black sleeveless shirt. Stopping along the side of the trail, Leo parked his bike and began to drink some water from his water bottle.

"Hey there, Dweeb!"

Leo spat out his water as he recognized the voice. A voice he had hoped he had heard the last of. Turning around he let out a groan as he saw the twenty-five-year-old woman with long red hair, sun-kissed skin, and baby blue eyes, dressed in a white t-shirt, blue jeans, and a pair of brown boots. Standing at 5'8" and being a mixture of muscular and curvy, the woman looked quite attractive...

If Leo hadn't already knew her as the entire reason he left his old town and moved to this one. The woman who had made his life a waking nightmare ever since the day they met in middle school. This wouldn't have seemed so bad, but to his unfortunate luck, the woman had ended up being a student with him from their first day of high school to the day they graduated college. Leo had thought that moving away would finally get his old bully to get off his back.

But unfortunately, his bad luck had followed him still.

"What do you want, Rebecca?" Leo sighed, looking over to his old tormentor. "I thought I saw the last of you after I moved away."

"Aww, that was rude." Rebecca Jefferson said mockingly, putting on a faux pout before smiling again. "Do you talk to all your old school friends like that?" The woman then chuckled as she added, "Oh, wait. That's right! You didn't have any."

That was true, unfortunately. All throughout those school years, Leo had never made any friends. Not that he didn't try, of course. Leo chalked it up to a combination of being a rather shy, not sharing the same interests as the other guys, and, well, reason number three was standing right in front of him. He had lost track of how many times he'd be teased by guys for letting a girl bully him around. And he lost track of how many girls and women he struck out with for the same reason.

He had thought, after having just moved to this town a few days ago, that he could start over with a clean slate. Be more extroverted, talk to people more, find people who shared his interests. All without Rebecca ruining any chance he got.

Apparently, someone up there hated his guts.

Leo sighed again. "What are you even doing here?" He asked, "How'd you even find where I had moved to?"

"I thought I'd go and get out of that old town we used to call home." Rebecca responded nonchalantly. "I just wasn't sure where to move to. But then I heard through the grapevine that you moved two towns over. I looked into it, and decided that it was perfect. Don't you agree?"

"Well it was..." Leo thought angrily, starting to regret telling his mother and younger sister where he was moving to. No doubt that they somehow let the location slip to the last person Leo wanted to find him.

He had just opened his mouth to verbally respond when a car pulled up alongside them on the dirt road. Out stepped a blonde woman with green eyes and pale, dressed in a blue blouse, a blue skirt, and brown boots. She had a look of concern on her face as she clutched her large tote bag tightly.

"Excuse me," The woman began, "but I'm afraid that I must have taken a wrong turn somewhere down the road, and now I'm completely lost. Can either of you tell me the way to the nearest town?"

"Yeah." Rebecca said with an annoyed look, "It's at the corner of "Buzz" and "Off".

"Now who's being rude?" Leo asked Rebecca with the same level of annoyance. Turning to the woman, he said calmly and politely, "I'm sorry about her, Ma'am. She can be a little..." He paused for a second before saying, "Irritable."

"I'm right HERE, you know!" Rebecca growled.

"Anyway," Leo continued, ignoring his tormentor as he pointed down the road, "town is actually going to be about ten miles that way. You can't miss it."

"Ten miles, huh?" The woman asked. She then gave a smile as she said, "That's perfect!"

Leo and Rebecca looked confused by the woman's statement, giving each other a look before returning their attention to her. "Um, I'm sorry Ma'am," Leo began, "but, how is that good, exactly?"

"Because," the woman said, her smile becoming more malicious, "now I know that no one can hear the two of you cry out for help at being robbed of your belongings."

Leo gulped nervously as he stuck up his hands. Rebecca, on the other hand, merely rolled her eyes and folded her arms over her chest.

"Put your arms down, doofus!" Rebecca snarked at Leo before returning her attention to the woman. "This woman isn't going to rob us of anything! We out number her. And besides," Rebecca smirked as she reached into her pants pocket and pulled out a Swiss Army knife, "if she does try anything, I'll make her regret it."

"Rebecca! Don't try anything that's going to make this situation even worse!" Leo said as eyed the weapon. A look of horror came to his face as he turned to Rebecca and asked, "Wait, were you going to use that thing on ME?!"

"No, you idiot!" Rebecca snapped in a harsh whisper. "My dad gave me it for this kind of situation!"

"Tsk-tsk." The woman said as she shook her head with a smile, "You should've listened to your boyfriend, hunny."

"I am NOT her boyfriend! We're not even friends!" Leo barked as he gestured over to Rebecca. Oddly enough, he couldn't help but notice a strange look that flashed briefly in Rebecca's eyes. A look of... Hurt?

"Whatever the case, she should have listened to you." The woman continued as she reached into her bag, "Because she just brought a knife," the woman smirked as she pulled a handgun out of the bag and pulled back on the safety before aiming it at the two, "to a gun fight."

Leo let out a yelp as he stuck his hands into his pockets and pulled out his belongings, dropping them at the woman's feet. Rebecca, however, merely chuckled as she shook her head.

"Really? That's your angle?!" Rebecca asked, the chuckle in her voice.

"Rebecca, shut up! Please!"

"Oh, give it a rest, Leo!" Rebecca snapped in annoyance. "This is obviously some stupid prank! Some yutz with a camera is probably hiding in the bushes right now and trying to see if they can scare us to . Why, I bet that that "gun" she's holding is really some kind of - "

With a look of annoyance, the woman pointed the pistol skyward and pulled the trigger, a loud bang filling the air as several birds flew from their perches in the tree tops. Lowering the pistol back down towards the two younger individuals, she smirked as Rebecca finally shut up and threw her knife and her belongings to the ground, sticking her hands in the air with a look of terror on her face.

"Now that we understand one another," the woman said as she picked up the items and stuffed them into her bag, "I say that we go our separate ways. Oh, and I'll be taking that bike as well."

Leo only nodded nervously as he undid the kickstand and wheeled the bike over to the robber's car, the woman placing it into the back before closing the door.

And then Rebecca opened her mouth again...

"Yeah, sure!" She scoffed, rolling her eyes. "We'll just walk the ten miles back and report this all to the police!"

"Do you ever stop to actually think before you open your mouth?!" Leo snapped angrily.

"Hmm..." The woman said as she eyed the two.

"S-she didn't mean that!" Leo whimpered, chuckling nervously. "If you let us go, we won't tell a single soul about any of this!"

"I want to believe that, but I don't." The woman said thoughtfully, "And my wif- er, partner and I agree that eliminating any witnesses would just create a trail of bread crumbs back to us. But I can't have you two going to the police..."

After a few seconds, the woman smirked evilly as an idea formed in her head. "I've got it." She said, "The both of you, remove your clothes!"

"What?!" Leo and Rebecca shrieked simultaneously.

"Did I stutter? I said strip!" The woman ordered, aiming her pistol at Leo. "Starting with you..."

Leo gulped as he began taking off his clothes, feeling very self-conscious doing so in front of a stranger.

"Hurry up!" The woman said impatiently.

Leo slowly lifted the hem of his shirt upwards until he pulled it over his head and off, setting it on the ground at the woman's feet. Next, he bent over and removed his socks and shoes, placing them with his shirt as he stood in his black biking shorts.

"Come on! Come on!" The woman barked impatiently, "I don't have all day! Take off the rest of it!"

Leo blushed scarlet as he stuck his thumbs into the waistband of his shorts and pulled them down, revealing a pair of Batman themed boxers.

The woman cackled madly at the sight. "Really?!" She asked mockingly, "Aren't we a little old for superhero undies?"

Leo could only hang his head shamefully as he heard the woman laugh. Surprisingly, he noticed how Rebecca was merely staring at him, her cheeks slightly pink for some reason. The young man sighed in defeat as he shakily pulled down his boxers to reveal another surprise for the women...

"You know," the woman said with a cruel smirk as she eyed Leo's manhood, "I wasn't expecting an anaconda in your pants, but I didn't expect an inchworm, either!"

Leo's face began to glow brighter than before. This was the first time that women had seen his member before (not even Rebecca went that far in ruining his life), and this woman was acting just the way he was afraid a woman would act.

He also heard giggling from Rebecca as he turn to see her eyeing his manhood and scrawny butt while covering her mouth. Leo let out a small squeak as he covered his tiny shame. Oddly enough, Rebecca's face was still pink as her eyes seemed to be showing a look of... Interest? And, if Leo didn't know any better, he could have sworn that he saw a sliver of drool on her chin.

"Now it's your turn." The woman ordered as she grabbed Leo's clothes and stuffed them into her bag before turning the gun on Rebecca.

The redhead bit her lip as her blush turned redder and she whimpered. Whimpered? Leo knew Rebecca since middle school, and in all those years, he NEVER heard her whimper!

Nonetheless, Rebecca bent down and removed her boots and socks, instantly shrinking down an inch taller than Leo rather than two inches. She closed her eyes as she lifted her shirt over her head, revealing a smooth stomach and a white bra as she tossed the shirt on to the ground. She turned to Leo briefly before closing her eyes again, gulping nervously and shakily undoing the belt, fly, and zipper of her jeans. As they came down her thighs and off her ankles, the woman cackled madly again at the sight of Rebecca's chubby butt encased in a pair of My Little Pony print underwear.

"Let me guess." The woman said with a chuckle as she smirked mockingly, "They were on sale? Or maybe you're not ready to shop for big girl undies yet? And, if I may add, the las time I saw a butt like that I was at the zoo near the elephant house."

"S-shut up!" Rebecca squeaked, her face bright red.

Leo let out a mixture of a cough and a laugh, the man noticing Rebecca's eyes flashing with what looked like hurt once again as her face burned redder. It was almost as if him seeing her like this made this more embarrassing for her. Leo just shrugged it off as Rebecca being embarrassed that her former punching bag was seeing her in this situation.

What other reason was there?

"Chop! Chop! Move along, Missy!" The woman ordered as she waved the gun at Rebecca.

Rebecca shakily reached up for her bra, only to instead move her hands towards her underwear and slowly shove them down and off her legs, revealing her shaved womanhood to the robber and Leo. The redhead let out a squeak as she slapped her hands over her womanhood, her face blazing.

"Not yet, hun!" The woman said, "I meant everything!"

"Please, I don't usually beg, but please just let me keep my - " Rebecca pleaded, only to yelp as the woman pulled back the hammer of the pistol. "Okay, okay! One bra, coming off!"

Rebecca slowly and shakily reached back up to her bra and undid the snap in the back. As the garment fell to the ground, Leo stood there in wide eyed shock as the woman laughed cruelly. Gone were the C cup breasts that Rebecca had, instead replaced by two tennis ball sized breasts. Rebecca was still curvy and slightly muscular, but she wore a padded bra?

"Oh, hunny." The woman chuckled as Rebecca went to cover herself with her arms, "There's more tissue in your bra then there is in my natural breasts."

Rebecca could only hang her head in shame, not even bothering to look at either the woman or Leo. Leo felt a little conflicted. On the one hand, Rebecca did make his life a living nightmare from their first day of middle school to the day they graduated college, so seeing a little comeuppance was nice, even if it had gotten him naked too. On the other hand, that last comment was going a bit too far for his liking.

"Oh, just one more thing!" The woman said as she stuffed Rebecca's clothes into her bag before searching for something else. The woman found what she was looking for and walked over to the two twenty-five-year-olds, grabbing each of their wrists with each hand.

Suddenly, Leo and Rebecca heard a clicking noise as they felt a cold metal on their wrists. Leo looked down at his left wrist as Rebecca looked down at her right, both gasping in horror as they saw that they had been handcuffed together!

"Oh and, Rebecca was it?" The woman asked as she got into her car. "Do you drive a red 1995 Mustang Cobra?"

"Yes...?"

"Well, my wife decided that it will be the perfect get away car for when we get into town, so..." The woman explained to the horrified redhead as she cackled and drove off down the road.

Leaving Leo and Rebecca standing on the side of the dirt road in a forested nature trail.

Ten miles away from town.

Handcuffed together.

And naked as the day they were born.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)