More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mr. E Mr. E

What's next?

Walk in the woods

"W-what are we going to do?" Rebecca asked nervously, all trace of her confidence and cockiness gone.

"Dunno yet, but it's not like we have a lot of options here." Leo responded, "But first, let's figure out a way to break these cuffs."

"Oh, right." Rebecca scoffed, "Are you going to magically pull a hack saw out of your butt?"

"I know that this is difficult for the two of us right now," Leo began as he pinched the bridge of his nose with a sigh, trying to keep his cool, "but whether you or I like it or not, we have to work together to get out of this."

"Oh, fine," Rebecca said with a groan, "I guess you have a plan."

"I hope so."

"What do you mean "hope so'?" Rebecca asked with a scowl, "You either do or you -" she stopped mid sentence as she gasped before tackling Leo into a nearby bush as a truck drove by.

"Ow! What was that for?" Leo yelled with a groan.

"You should be thanking me for that, Dweeb!" Rebecca barked as stared down into his eyes, "We were almost seen by another person! And I don't know about you, but I've been seen naked by enough people today."

Rebecca soon sat up and looked around for any more cars, letting out a sigh of relief at not seeing any. That was when Rebecca looked down and blushed as she realized how she was positioned: She was on top of an equally red-faced Leo, both naked, with her straddling his hips! And to make matters even more humiliating for the both of them, Rebecca felt something small and hard brush against her leg.

Rebecca squeaked and got to her feet, pulling Leo upward by the handcuff attached to his wrist before the latter fell flat onto his face in the dirt.

"Ouch." Leo stated flatly. He then looked up at Rebecca with a glare as he sat up, looking into her eyes as he asked, "Mind telling me what that was about?"

"Really?" Rebecca asked with a frown before pointing down at Leo's small manhood, "Why don't you ask Mr. Happy there?!"

"Mr. Hap-" Leo began in confusion, only to look down and gasp in horror at how hard his member had gotten. And it got this rock hard... From Rebecca?! The woman who constantly made his life a waking nightmare since the day they met?!

"T-this isn't what you think! I - " Leo began to say before shaking his head and getting to his feet, "Look! We need to think of a plan. If we cut through the woods, maybe we can get to one of our houses, get dressed, and then report this to the police."

"Run through the woods and sneak around the city to one of our homes? Naked?!" Rebecca asked, sounding completely mortified as her face turned bright red, "THAT'S your idea?!"

"Do you have a better one?" Leo challenged. When Rebecca stayed silent (with the exception of a low growl as she frowned), Leo added, "I didn't think so. Now let's get moving."

With that said and done, Leo and Rebecca entered the woods to find their way back to one of their homes. Both twenty-five-year-olds walked side by side, unable to fully cover themselves do to the handcuffs attaching them to each other's wrists.

As Leo walked along, he continuously tried to think of unappealing thoughts to make his little friend go back down. Not helping his case was the fact that he would occasionally take glances at his humiliated bully, causing his small member to become a rock again.

"Stop it, Leo!" He thought to himself as he shook his head. "You are NOT physically attracted to Rebecca! Not to her mean nature that made you wish you could change schools! Nor her cocky, holier than thou nature! Nor her cute face with those baby blue pools she has for eyes! Nor her cute little breasts, her smooth and fit tummy, her sexy and squeezable butt, and her little shaved -"

Leo immediately shook his head of the out of control train of thoughts, his face igniting. "Stop it!" He continued to think to himself as he continued forward, "You, Leo Maxwell, are NOT attracted to Rebecca Jefferson! And even if you were, she made your life a waking nightmare since the day you met her! And she laughed at the size of your manhood, so it's quite obvious that she doesn't like YOU in that way!"

"Hey, um, Leo?" Rebecca said as Leo felt a small tug on the cuffs, indicating that the woman had stopped as they reached the middle of the woods. Turning around, he saw Rebecca looking at him quizzically. "I've been thinking. How are we going to get into either of our houses if we don't have our keys? You left your place unlocked, right?"

"Um..." Leo stammered, giving off a blush and a sheepish chuckle before admitting, "I actually haven't really -"

Rebecca cut him off with a scowl. "You mean to tell me, that you had this "genius" plan of running around the woods naked and handcuffed together until we get home, and you didn't even THINK about how to get into your own house?!" She was thoroughly outraged now as she glared at him.

"Um..." Leo tried again, this time with a lot more behind his voice, "I mean, I'm sorry, but I just simply forgot!"

"Oh, this is great! This is just freaking great!" Rebecca snapped sarcastically. "I like to know how any of this can possibly get any - "

Before she could finish, a crash of thunder echoed across the sky as cold rain began to pour down over the two. Leo let out a yelp as his hard member finally started to go down again from the cold.

Rebecca merely turned and glared at Leo, growling softly, "Don't you dare say a freaking word."

"Fine! Let's just get out of this storm!" Leo stated as he looked around and saw a nearby cave in a hill, "There! We'll use that cave!"

"Are you kidding?! I'm not - " Rebecca began to argue. But when she saw a bolt of lightning in the sky, she instantly changed her tune. "Ladies first!"

Rebecca ran towards the cave, dragging Leo along as the latter tried to keep up. Soon, they made it into the cave, shivering slightly from the cold rain. Looking around, Leo found a rotting log and dragged it towards the mouth of the cave before grabbing a few rocks and rubbing them together. After about six or eight tries, he finally got a small fire going as he and Rebecca huddled around it in an attempt to get warm.

"T-thanks." Rebecca stuttered once the two were dry enough. She then glared at Leo and added, "But this is still your fault."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)