More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Aphelion Aphelion

Who are you?

Leo Richardson, 23, orphan, dropout aid attorney (themes: MILF, teen, netori, dominance)

You never knew your parents. Abandoned anonymously at a fire station as an infant, you came with a last name and a tiny stuffed lion. Embarrassingly you were named 'Lionel' by the administrators of your first orphanage, which you'd managed to turn into 'Leo' by your teenage years to avoid the questioning about your outdated sounding name. Along with losing a name (at least when people weren't being dicks about it), you managed to lose the stuffed lion, but the past they reminded you of wasn't worth memorializing. You didn't need the reminder of your origins, you were bound for great things.

For as long as you can remember you've had one goal. You'd prove that you weren't just worthy of love, but so valuable that people would want to love you — and you would control whether you returned any hint of that love. You would never be in a position to be abandoned again.

That's how you ended up graduating from law school at 23.

A disproportionate number of dropouts come out of state orphanages. If a child isn't adopted they have a ten percent chance of becoming one, officially receiving a Life Plan by their twentieth birthday — after their two year grace period. You never had any fear of becoming a dropout yourself, your drive to succeed has always been strong, but you saw a lot of suffering orphans and decided if you could do anything to help dropouts along the way to the top of your field you would.

That's why, despite being courted by a dozen top firms, you ended up taking a job with the premier national dropout aid organization, Self-Realization;Confirmed. Their mission statement is to help dropouts find purpose, including finding success and starting repayment plans, during their two year grace period, as well as helping populations like orphans preemptively avoid the label of dropout. You work in SR;C's legal department, representing dropouts in legal trouble, as well as doing due-diligence about the status of SR;C clients (representing dropouts with Life Plans is illegal without permission from their custodian), and filing standard petitions like grace period extensions.

Although you're pretty confident in your appearance: a rower's build, soft facial features defined by blue-grey eyes and a handful of freckles, strawberry blond hair, and a respectable above-average height, you haven't had much of a dating life. You dated a few girls in college until you learned your longest-running girlfriend was only dating you because of your -3.8 purpose score, and her own high inclination as a trophy wife. You weren't going to date a leech, and you wouldn't let some skank's behavior deflect you from your purpose, so as far as you were concerned if romance and purpose couldn't prove compatible at university you'd put it off. You hadn't planned to continue through law school, but before you knew it you'd graduated and had no partner, and no plan on how to get one.

Then on your first month on the job, all your time spent breaking SR;C petition success records, you met her again.

Who is she?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)