More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dexabyssin Dexabyssin

Who's our lucky master?

Leo Dulac, Young graduate, IT engineer

Leo sighed, the day had been long and absurd, but this was really nonsense. He didn't even indicate how to contact them, and anyway, October 1 was less than 4 hours away. It was simply impossible to contact them within the timeframe requested.

He threw the letter away and returned to his pasta. The rest of the evening passed quietly. He ate and fell asleep, trying to forget the day's work that awaited him tomorrow.


Leo awoke slowly. It was strange, normally he would have been woken by his alarm. Had he woken up earlier or had his phone run out of battery and was he late? Panic-stricken at the thought, he sat up abruptly. He searched for his phone, which he usually left on the bedside table, when he noticed the conspicuous absence of a bedside table. Now that he was paying attention, he couldn't see any walls, and the place he was in was brightly lit.

What the hell is this? he murmured. He was on a square of several thousand square meters where the only thing present was his bed. From the sensation of the air in his lungs and the sun's rays on his skin, Leo eliminated the possibility that he was dreaming or hallucinating. He was too conscious for that. That left only one conclusion, and he found himself quoting Sherlock.

When you've eliminated the impossible, what remains, however improbable, is necessarily the truth. It was reality. He didn't know how, but he was very much alone in the middle of a huge square in his bed.

I see you're awake. Great, now we can get started. He heard a distinctly feminine voice behind him. At least it eliminated the possibility of him being completely alone. He turned slowly to find a young woman standing in front of him.

The newcomer's appearance was original, to say the least. She was dressed in a short green dress and wore a green top hat. Her hair was pink and long. Her eyes were as emerald, green as Leo had ever seen them. But what struck him most was the smile on her face. A smile full of joy and enthusiasm.

Now that you're awake, the game can begin. _Said the young woman whose name Leo still didn't know. He decided that he needed answers, and that there was little risk in asking a few questions.

First of all, who are you? Where are we? How did I get here? And finally, what game are you talking about? His questions were greeted with a smile, and the young woman wasted no time in answering, almost forgetting to breathe.

Hello, my name is Nola. I'm delighted you're here. I'm the host of this new season of Harem Hotel, the best game show in the whole multiverse. And to answer your other questions, we're in the hotel square where this season takes place, and you got here using high-level mechanical and quantum physics that can be simplified by the term magic.

Leo wasn't immediately sure which shocked him more. Was it the information he had just heard or the delirious rhythm with which she had spoken? Whatever it was, the day promised to be long and full of surprises.

1st contestant

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)