More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sopagettingslippyuh sopagettingslippyuh

Which title sounds the most intriguing?

Lending a hand part 1

I drove around the last corner and immediately spotted my roommate standing in front of the hospital entrance. He, Joe, has always been rather… Unfortunate? Unlucky? This time however, he had managed to somehow burn both his hands while leaning onto the stovetop.

He waved his bandaged arms at me and I pulled over.

“You’re an idiot, you know?”, I said as I rolled down the window.

“Blablabla… I know, I know. This was over the top tho.” He grinned.

“Why are you smiling like that?”

“I don’t know. Maybe just I’m making fun of my own stupidity?”

“Oh really?”, I said putting the car into drive.

The way home was short. Lucky for Joe, because he was a frequent guest in the ER. Sometimes it was an accident with toothpicks or he managed to cut of the tip of one of his fingers while cooking and more than often enough it’s just his own stupidity. Under different circumstances, we probably would’ve never met. Joe was a total stranger to me about a year ago. We became roommates thanks to an app and share an apartment.

Nothing to fancy, just a three room flat with a small balcony, but we made it out home.

When we entered, I had to take off the coat he had thrown over his shoulders. The bandages don’t exactly allow for much movement or grabbing.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)