More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zokko Zokko

Who are you?

Leila, assistant to Sub-Commander Hurt

You've just logged into your computer for the morning when the intercom buzzes and Sub-Commander Hurt's voice calls you into her office. You stand up and shrug your jacket off, leaving you in a white tank top, spike-heeled boots, and a skin-tight black skirt that barely covers your ass even when you're standing up.

You pick up the briefing packet from your in-tray and enter the Sub-Commander's office. Unlike your own sterile room it's well decorated, with comfortable leather chairs, a darkwood desk, and a thick, lush rug.

As usual, the Sub-Commander is on the phone, occasionally speaking into a headset but mostly listening intently. She gestures for you to place the document folder in front of her, then towards the desk. Your heart is already pounding harder as you get down on your hands and knees and crawl in under her desk.

The Sub-Commander pulls her skirt up. Her cock is as strong and hard as its owner, as much a weapon as the stunner she always has on her hip, but to you it is a thing of beauty. You lick your lips when you see drop of precum forming at the tip and draw a deep breath through your nose, the scent sending a shiver through your body.

Without any further prompting you gently grasp her shaft with your hands, then open your lips to take her tip into your mouth. The taste makes your face flush and your nipples stiffen, and you work your hands up and down as you begin to give her the first of this day's blowjobs.

Is she content with a blowjob?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)